276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we get lots of awards like that... it got ridiculous. Because we’d said only the things we thought we could never achieve, and then we achieved all of them. I think it’s strange.” a b "BTS book 'Beyond the Story,' source of Internet speculation, to be published July 9". Associated Press. May 12, 2023 . Retrieved May 13, 2023. The book is divided into seven chapters, each offering a unique perspective on BTS’s history. Starting from before their debut, the chapters are titled “Seoul,”“Why We Exist,”“Love, Hate, Army,”“Inside Out,”“A Flight That Never Lands,”“The World of BTS,” and “We Are.” Through interviews and personal stories, the members—RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook—open up about their experiences, struggles, and growth as artists.

I couldn't be glad in the moments I was supposed to be glad, and I couldn’t be happy in the moments I was supposed to be happy.” At the end of the day, BTS has seven members. I believed the team couldn’t stay together if even one of us left.” If I wanted to improve somehow, I had to practice my singing, but I didn’t know how to practice,” he said. “So I just kept singing blindly. Every time I made a mistake, I went to the bathroom to cry.” It’s a model that has paid off. Though K-pop still evokes images of impressive polish and unison performance, newer groups such as Seventeen, Le Serrafim and Tomorrow X Together have been able to develop a model which matches feats of dance athleticism with more vulnerable, personal lyricism. This allows them to be both relatable and aspirational for worldwide audiences. I would say that the majority of the events that are discussed in this book are things that fans who have been following their career for a while already know about. Of course we didn’t know their inner thoughts on everything, but there aren’t too many revelations present here. I was hoping for a bit more in terms of learning completely new things about what was going on away from the public eye. Also, at times bits of the story felt kinda sanitized or glossed over.And then one day, I randomly watched the Boy In Luv music video on YouTube and my ARMY journey started right there and then. There's literally no kpop group or artist that I don't stan or enjoy listening to, but BTS will ALWAYS be number 1 for me. Their vast and diverse discography filled with songs about self-love, self-acceptance, self-discovery, friendships, relationships and so many other important issues along with their sincere lyrics, their outstanding performances and their humble, entertaining and genuine personalities are just SOME of the reasons why BTS will always have a special place in my heart. Beyond the Story: 10-Year Record of BTS is a captivating book that delves into the extraordinary journey of the global sensation, BTS. Published in celebration of their 10th anniversary, this official book goes beyond what fans already know and provides an intimate and comprehensive account of the group’s rise to fame. Some prior understanding of the K-pop industry may be required to get the most out of the book (knowing how groups are typically assembled, for example, or how competitive Korean TV shows work). But as a contribution to modern music journalism, Beyond The Story is valuable. As they learn of the band’s insatiable work ethic, discipline and brotherly commitment, readers will feel as if they know each of the seven members much better, with a deeper understanding of how their music has developed since their debut. The band released “ My Universe” with Coldplay, whose frontman, Chris Martin, seemed to speak for billions when he said, “It’s very special to me that the most popular artist in the world speaks Korean ... and it just feels very hopeful to me, in terms of thinking of the world as one family.”

I do like to try different things. I figured I'd be able to have a variety of experiences if I were an idol and an actor at the same time. Reality had other plans.”When you do this work, you feel a big disconnect. Separate from my idol career, I was nothing at that age. I would have been nothing if I hadn’t ended up doing music.” A team spearheaded by a group of underground rappers that included a middle schooler who had just started lessons needed more than just cohabitation to cohere into a group⸺they needed some form of alchemy.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment