276°
Posted 20 hours ago

12 x PRE-CUT Harry Styles Edible Cake Toppers

£0.08£0.16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re going to cut the cake then let everyone get on with partying, one song might be enough. If you’re going full-on traditional and cutting a slice to feed to each other (or cover each other’s faces!) and then sharing the rest with your guests, you’ll probably need more than one song. Even though the song is about fooling around a couple could play this song thematically for an ice cream wedding cake. Traditionally, couples cut their wedding cake after their wedding breakfast, just before their first dance. For this reason, you might want to choose an upbeat song that will help get your guests in the mood for the epic party that will undoubtedly ensue afterwards. Alternatively you might want your guests to have tears in their eyes at the sight of you and your partner sharing this sweet moment together and would prefer a romantic number. It’s totally up to you!

Harry Styles 1 Direction Edible Cake Toppers Basics 24 x Harry Styles 1 Direction Edible Cake Toppers

Styles parked his mattress in the Winstons’ attic. “Two weeks later and he hadn’t bought his house yet,” continues Winston. “It wasn’t going through. Then he said, ‘I’m going to stay until Christmas, if you don’t mind.’ Then Christmas came, and …” A song about a guy who would do anything to be with the one he loves as wherever she is is where he calls home. It was his mother who suggested he try out for the U.K. singing competition The X Factor to compete in the solo “Boy” category. Styles sang Stevie Wonder’s “Isn’t She Lovely.” The unforgiving reaction from one of the judges, Louis Walsh, is now infamous. Watching the video today is to watch young Harry’s cheery disposition take a hot bullet. Cutting the cake with your new husband or wife is a truly celebratory part of your special day, with cheering, clapping and smiles – and it deserves an amazing song to reflect this! That’s why we’ve put together a list of 70 wedding cake cutting songs to help you choose.

Golden Oldies

A song about all a man needs in life to be happy is his lover. He does not material things or see the world – only her. Harry Styles, second from right, with his fellow One Direction bandmates in Battersea, London, 2010. Photograph: Beretta/Sims/Rex Features Even though the song is technically about cutting cocaine, it can symbolize the wedding couple cutting their wedding cake.

Wedding Cake Cutting Songs: Trending Hits of Sweet Serenade Wedding Cake Cutting Songs: Trending Hits of Sweet Serenade

Even though the song is about a lady not treating him right, it is a commonly selected song because of the term of endearment used and the mention of “You know that I love you”. A cake-cutting song could be a song that reflects your sweetness for each other like “How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)” by James Taylor or “Make It Sweet” by Old Dominion. Other popular selections mention actual cakes like “Birthday Cake” by Rihanna and “Cake” by Flo Rida. If you want to celebrate your grandparents at your wedding, you can have an anniversary dance (longest married dance). A song about a boy who is excited to be in love with his girl and he wants some affection from her. A song about liking someone a lot and hoping they will kiss you. The kiss led to love and even marriage.The more vulnerable the song, he learned, the better. “The one subject that hits the hardest is love,” he says, “whether it’s platonic, romantic, loving it, gaining it, losing it…it always hits you hardest. I don’t think people want to hear me talk about going to bars, and how great everything is. The champagne popping…who wants to hear about it? I don’t want to hear my favorite artists talk about all the amazing shit they get to do. I want to hear, ‘How did you feel when you were alone in that hotel room, because you chose to be alone?'” A song about being in love with another and wanting that same love in return endlessly like a fairytale.

Harry Styles Birthday Cake Topper - Etsy UK Harry Styles Birthday Cake Topper - Etsy UK

In recent years, Styles has also become known for his eye-popping, gender-bending outfits, which have included bright feather boas, patterned suits and, on the cover of Vogue, a Gucci dress. Rachel Seville Tashjian, fashion news director at Harper’s Bazaar US, says Styles, along with his stylist Harry Lambert, has helped usher in an era of “very colourful, almost provocative” fashion. In late February 2016, Styles landed a plum part in Christopher Nolan’s upcoming World War II epic, Dunkirk. In Nolan, Styles found a director equally interested in mystery. “The movie is so ambitious,” he says. “Some of the stuff they’re doing in this movie is insane. And it was hard, man, physically really tough, but I love acting. I love playing someone else. I’d sleep really well at night, then get up and continue drowning.” Their friendship was forged in the early stages of One D’s success, when the band debuted on The X Factor. Winston, then a filmmaker and production partner with Corden, asked for a meeting, and instantly hit it off with the group. He became a friendly mentor to Styles, though the friendship was soon tested. Styles had just moved out of his family home in Cheshire, an inconvenient three hours north of London. He found a home he liked near the Winstons in Hampstead Heath. The new house needed two weeks of work. Styles asked if he could briefly move in with Winston and his wife, Meredith. “She agreed,” Winston says, “but only for two weeks.” Those 20 months were when they went from being on a reality show, X Factor, to being the biggest-selling artists in the world,” recalls Winston. “That period of time, he was living with us in the most mundane suburban situation. No one ever found out, really. Even when we went out for a meal, it’s such a sweet family neighborhood, no one dreamed it was actually him. But he made our house a home. And when he moved out, we were gutted.”While football fans argue that El Campín should be reserved strictly for sport, Styles’s fans say the stadium should be for everyone. Online polls suggest that the “Stylers” vastly outnumber the football fans, and ardent Santa Fé supporter Luis Fernando Dueñas Bayona fears that the money earned from the concert could persuade local authorities to force clubs to play the final at the rundown 8,000-capacity Techo stadium on the edge of the capital or in Tunja, which is about 75 miles away in another province.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment