276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bee Health Propolis Cream 60ml

£5.75£11.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As we head into winter, it's time to start thinking about plant protection and caring for your container garden so you're fully prepared for the next cold snap.

It eases the discomfort and pain, I have been using it for very many years, and don’t know what I will do next as I have nearly run out of my last jar. When ready to shampoo, foam up the shampoo in your hand with a tiny bit of water then add to dry hair and massage well in then fully rinse.The Ultra Bee Range is particularly suitable for those Sensitive and Hypoallergenic skin types and for people who may be prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis. We recommend applying a liberal amount on to the skin and taking a warm wet flannel wiping away the excess. Other areas quoted individually - please note we generally DO NOT courier Woodlodge ceramic products outside of immediate area, due to the fragile nature of the items.

I find the turmeric also really helps with breakouts and redness, and it definitely helps my skin glow! I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the balm soaked into the skin and not lay on the surface of my skin greasy t as it was when first applying. The community Zoe had built is an accolade to the person she is, where else can you find such an amazing group full of love and kindness.Having previously had combination skin, now peri-menopausal with drier skin this cream provides the right solution all year round. For anyone suffering with extema I have suffered for years with extreme on my arms and hands ive tried every cream on the market and prescribed.

The hand cream can also be used on dry feet, and comes in 100ml glass jar with aluminium lid, which can be recycled or up-cycled. We’re pleased to introduce a dedicated hand cream designed for very dry hands, using the natural power of ingredients from bees. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are unsure if your skin will suit our Busy Bee cream we offer a handy 10ml tin for you to try - just select TRY ME above to access to this travel size. Also, I can put suncreen over the top and it doesn't flake off which used to happen with my old brand.It is a fantastic make up base, that help to alleviate the dry patches the make up would accumulate in.

Beeswax – The fatty acids contained in beeswax are essential in manufacturing and repairing cell membranes, enabling cells to obtain optimum nutrition and expel harmful waste products. This alternative therapy has been used for centuries and is known for its potential health benefits. Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Bee propolis has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help soothe and calm irritated skin. Natural lavender and citrussy bergamot aromatics infuse together to promote a fresh outlook to your day and a calm base for any make up to follow. This leaves the skin soft and pliant and then when dry applying as usual a small amount as needed and gently massaging into the skin, so it is easily and quickly absorbed.This fragrance free, velvety soft cream is formulated with hypoallergenic skin-kind ingredients to deeply hydrate, calm and sooth sensitive and reactive skin prone to redness, dryness and irritation. For 2 years I’ve been suffering from Pompholyx dermatitis used every steroid cream imaginable and nothing has helped until I came across this which I was sceptical about as I’d used things in past with similar reviews and hadn’t helped but was willing to try anything. Content, including product reviews, solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributor and not those of Ultra Bee health Ltd. For more product details, how to use and ingredients, see here, including how to check your skin type.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment