276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BORN PRETTY 3Pcs Clear Silicone Jelly Stampers with 3Pcs Scrapers for Nail Art Stamping French Smile Line Manicure Tools

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are still in operation and they make stamping plates, stamping polish, and an extremely popular nail stamper.

Nail Stamp - 4PCS Nail Art Stamper Kit Saviland French Tip Nail Stamp - 4PCS Nail Art Stamper Kit

Now because these are opaque stampers you won’t be able to know or control exactly where the imprint will be stamped. Clear Jelly Stampers are a premium brand of stampers that are made in Canada where the cost of labor tends to be higher. Now if you are a beginner and you still want to use the Clear Jelly Stamper, I would advocate that you watch a few tutorials and do several practice runs before you attempt to stamp on your nails.

This doesn’t mean that a stamper can’t work with other brands of plates it just means that they tend to work best with their own plates. But because of their large size also makes them a bit hard to handle and maneuver which is a pain when you are trying to be accurate and make smaller designs. Currently, I have a wide variety of stampers that I have built up over the years but I tend to prefer stampers that have a balanced texture – which affords me accuracy but doesn’t make me work too hard. Added to that Clear Jelly Stampers were purposely made to be extra soft in comparison to other transparent silicone stampers so if you constantly press and stamp them down too hard they can be damaged. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Jelly Nail Stamper - Etsy UK

Clear Jelly Stamper Inc is based in Canada and all of their stampers are made there. Pros of Clear Jelly Stampers Just note that you might not get it on the first try, every time I use a new stamp it usually takes me a few tries before I master it. So be patient. While you can apply stamps to bare nails, you’ll get the best results by first applying a clear base coat and 1-2 coats of polish to your nails. Make sure to allow each of these coats to dry before proceeding. Now if you already do stamping one of the best ways to know if a stamper will suit you is to feel the texture of your favorite stamper. If you are now starting nail stamping I won’t recommend that you use the Clear Jelly Stamper or any fully transparent stamper.Mint Jelly- dip powder, dip powder for nails, jelly nails, jelly dip powder, nail dip, dip nail, dip powders, dip nail powder, nails

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment