276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IDEAL | Giddy Up: The horse riding reaction game!| Kids Games | For 1+ Players | Ages 4+

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From summer BBQs to weekend gatherings, Giddy Up is a key component of elevating festive social interactions. Even my teenagers will get off their screens to play this game… And that says a lot:) The board is beautifully made and the game travels so easily! We love bringing our friends together and having a simple game to play that everyone enjoys - even those non-gamers! Definitely started up some competition and for my brothers and uncles to want to win their money back! ages playing this game, from my parents in their 70s to my niece who is 5, it’s truly a game that everyone can get into!

Ride Giddy Up in 3 fun games which your little ones will love which include cross country, challenge, and training. It is the perfect combination of horse racing, cards, dice and most importantly LUCK which makes it fun for all ages. As a man in my late 20's, I bring it to every family holiday party and hangout with friends at home or at the bar.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Made with high-quality wood, it's sure to bring laughter, excitement and adrenaline to your next home, bar, lake or conference room gathering. Also there’s loads of jumping and running around as part of the game – so its great exorcise as well!

Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we can't be held responsible for goods that have either been damaged or lost in transit. Giddy-Up is the perfect game for all ages, whether you're around the campfire or enduring a rainy day, this game will keep the whole family entertained!

Recently at a non-profit event I was at, we played it and was super easy to just play one hand or for multiple rounds. This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you. Tarda més a arribar del que diuen quan fas la comanda però pots anar fent seguiment del paquet xq l’enviament a Espanya és amb correos.

We started playing at a family party with all of the kids and a few parents, and by the end of the night the adults took over and upped the ante for some great gambling fun. Giddy Up is the horse riding reaction game with 3 fun game modes - Cross Country, Challenge and Training.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment