276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Way of Kings Part Two: The first book of the breathtaking epic Stormlight Archive from the worldwide fantasy sensation: 1 (The Stormlight Archive Book One)

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This fragment is the origin of a Thaylen proverb that was eventually reworked into a more common derivation. I believe it may reference the Voidbringers. See Ixsix's Emperor, fourth chapter. GraphicAudio published a five-part version of The Way of Kings from March to July 2016, a five-part version of Words of Radiance from September 2016 to January 2017, a six-part version of Oathbringer from April to September 2018, and a six-part version of Rhythm of War beginning December 2020 with the 6th installment scheduled for release December 2021. [98] [99] [100] GraphicAudio also published a version of the Stormlight Archive novella Edgedancer in December 2018. [101] Films [ edit ] On the other side of the ocean, Shallan, a minor lighteyes whose family and lands are in danger, hatches a daring plot to switch a broken Soulcaster (a device that allows people to transform objects into other things, such as water to food) with a working one belonging to Jasnah Kholin, a notorious heretic according to those devotees of the Vorin religion. Shallan petitions Jasnah to become her ward, but is initially rejected. Through persistent effort, however, she manages to gain Jasnah's confidence and becomes her ward. However, as she gets to know the woman behind the stern facade, Shallan starts to struggle between what she believes she must do and her growing love for her new life. The situation is further complicated by her inability to use the Soulcaster until one fateful day, when she accidentally turns a goblet into blood. Jasnah comes in at that exact moment, and Shallan breaks a pitcher and cuts herself to make it seem as though the blood was hers, inadvertently making it seem as if she had tried to commit suicide. Shallan soon discovers that Jasnah's Soulcaster does not possess the ability to transmute, but is instead simply a distraction from her uncommon natural ability to Soulcast. When Jasnah learns that Shallan can transmute she forgives the girl for trying to steal her Soulcaster and begins instructing her in its proper use. She also reveals her research into the origins of the Knights Radiant and Voidbringers and prepares Shallan and herself to travel to the Shattered Plains to meet with Jasnah's uncle, Dalinar. Sanderson, Brandon (August 31, 2010). The Way of Kings: Book One of the Stormlight Archive. Tor Books. ISBN 978-0765326355. Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson (The Stormlight Archive: Book 4)". Fantasy Book Review. January 19, 2021.

Lang, Brent (2016-10-27). "DMG Nabs Rights to Brandon Sanderson's 'Cosmere' Book Universe in Massive Deal (Exclusive)". Variety . Retrieved April 28, 2017. During the Battle of the Tower, Dalinar and his troops suddenly overpowers the first wave of Parshendi hordes only to discover that they were ambushed and outnumbered by the second wave. However, Sadeas betrays Dalinar and left him stranded on the plateau. During the struggle, Dalinar got separated from his troops and encounters the Parshendi Shardbearer; the two leaders duel right until the Parshendi Shardbearer overpowers Dalinar. Adolin spotted the Bridgemen in the distance and sends the troops to evacuate only to find out his father is stranded. Fulton, Ben (August 27, 2010). "Author Brandon Sanderson's real-life fantasy". The Salt Lake Tribune . Retrieved April 29, 2017.Dated Betabanes, 1173, 95 seconds pre-death. Subject: a scholar of some minor renown. Sample collected secondhand. Considered questionable. They come from the pit, two dead men, a heart in their hands, and I know that I have seen true glory."

Audie Award Winners". May 29, 2015. Archived from the original on May 31, 2018 . Retrieved April 23, 2017. Now the Assassin is active again, murdering rulers all over the world, using his baffling powers to thwart every bodyguard and elude all pursuers. Among his prime targets is Highprince Dalinar, widely considered the power behind the Alethi throne. His leading role in the war would seem reason enough, but the Assassin’s master has much deeper motives. Makabaki: Native to the nation of Azir and neighboring countries, Makabaki have dark skin and hair. I am being chased. Your friends of the Seventeenth Shard, I suspect. I believe they're still lost, following a false trail I left for them. They'll be happier that way. I doubt they have any inkling what to do with me should they actually catch me.The world became ours, and we lost it. Nothing, it appears, is more challenging to the souls of men than victory itself. Brightlord Dalinar Kholin commands one of those other armies. Like his brother, the late king, he is fascinated by an ancient text called The Way of Kings. Troubled by over-powering visions of ancient times and the Knights Radiant, he has begun to doubt his own sanity. The Way of Kings is an epic fantasy novel written by American author Brandon Sanderson and the first book in The Stormlight Archive series. [2] The novel was published on August 31, 2010, by Tor Books. [3] The Way of Kings consists of one prelude, one prologue, 75 chapters, an epilogue and nine interludes. [4] It was followed by Words of Radiance in 2014, [5] [6] [7] Oathbringer in 2017 and Rhythm of War in 2020. A leatherbound edition was released in 2021. [8] Baxil is a thief of Emuli nationality, the cousin of Av. He and a beautiful lighteyes woman break into places to destroy artwork.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment