276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swiss JJ Tarot Deck

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The pictures are done in a very fine line style, colored in with red, gold blue and brown. The major arcana are depicted as very close to the traditional portrayal. In 1965, AGMüller released a new version of the card game, replete with cleaner lines and bearing the name 1JJ Swiss Tarot--the "1" to reflect its position in the product line, and "JJ" changing two trumps to Juno and Jupiter. The one I got only has the 78 tarots, no other cards. The lid says Complete With Instructions so I know it had a LWB and probably a couple of extra cards at one time. Divinatory Meanings: Death, failure, miscarriage, delay, deception, disappointment, despair. Reversed (when the card appears upside down in a reading): Imprisonment, suspicion, doubt, reasonable fear, shame.”

The numbering is in Roman numerals, but very different than I have seen before. Temperance (14) is written as XIIII, rather than XIV. Le Soleil (19) is written as XVIIII, rather than XIX. L'Ermite (9) is written as VIIII, rather than IX. The nine of Coupes is written as VIIII, while the other suits are written as IX. L'Empereur is written as IIII, as is the four of Coupes and Deniers. The four of Batons and Eppes are written as IV.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment