276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pentel Arts Pocket Brush Pen, Includes 2 Black Ink Refills (GFKP3BPA)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All discounts against RRP are made against the United Kingdom Recommended Retail Price (RRP). Unless specified, offers and vouchers are not valid on products which are already discounted from RRP, gift vouchers, books and from the I LOVE ART range. Shelby is the main content creator for Little Coffee Fox and has been a full-time blogger for the last eight years. In addition to blogging here on Little Coffee Fox, she is a professional letterer, watercolorist, and organization expert. In addition to art, she has a passion for helping people discover ways to combine creativity and productivity in their daily lives. The Kuretake Bimoji Fude Pen is designed to mimic the look and feel of a traditional calligraphy brush. Available in different nib sizes, this pen allows for a bold application of smudge-proof and water-resistant ink. One of the reasons I love this pen so much is because I can use it with watercolors. Once the ink dries, it is dry. Full stop. I can run washes of watercolors over my linework or lettering and not have to fear the ink running or blotting. If you work with wet media at all, or even just want to highlight over your lettering with other markers or pens, then this little detail makes a world of difference. What I Don’t Love

Pentel Pocket Brush Pen GFKP3BPA - Black Ink | JetPens Pentel Pocket Brush Pen GFKP3BPA - Black Ink | JetPens

|You have probably seen brush pens before. You might even have a small collection of brush pens like the Tombow Dual Brush Pens or Fudenosukes. So what makes this one special? This utensil is an ideal choice for artists who desire a more precise brush pen line. The Zebra Fude Brush Pen features a super-fine tip that is both small and flexible, allowing the user to render more detailed work. Ken Bromley Art Supplies: Unit 13 Lodge Bank Estate, Crown Lane, Horwich, Bolton BL6 5HY, United Kingdom Bring the elegance of Asian calligraphy to your artwork and writing. This portable, smooth-writing brush pen features a nylon brush tip that is excellent for creating dramatic stroke variation in calligraphy and illustrations. Its rich pigment-based ink is lightfast, water-resistant, and perfect for use with watercolors.Yes" indicates that this pen can be converted into an eyedropper pen, which is filled by putting ink directly into the barrel. For instructions, see our eyedropper conversion guide. For "Yes - with Modification," see the Questions & Answers section above and the guide. Hold pen vertically with tip down until ink drains down to bristles and then make test strokes to get ink flowing. Waterproof pens and inks exhibit little or no smearing or discoloration when exposed to water. Water-resistant pens and inks may smear or discolor when exposed to water but will remain legible under most circumstances. Water resistance can vary depending on the paper used and how long the ink has had to dry. For best results we recommend a smother drawing surface such as rice paper for traditional style calligraphy and ink drawing techniques or watercolour paper and bristol board for more illustrative projects.

7 Best Brush pens for Illustrators of Every Skill Level 7 Best Brush pens for Illustrators of Every Skill Level

The Copic Gasenfude Brush Pen is based on a traditional Japanese sumi-e brush, which is used in calligraphy. It features high-quality nylon bristles and a sleek design. Plus, this utensil contains water-based pigment ink that is archival and compatible with Copic Markers. Portable, neat and easy-to-use versus traditional paint and brushes: Ideal for painting on Location The Pilot Futayaku is a great pen for the artist in search of options. A double-sided brush, it includes one fine nib brush tip and one medium brush tip in its nifty design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment