276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: I Love Paris!: Jokes, drama and BFFs in the global hit series

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With humor and wit, Rachel’s books encourage tweens to embrace their individuality and always let their inner dork shine through. The eighth book, Tales of a Not-So-Happily Ever After, won the 2015 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work – Children award. The main draw of this book is the fact they go to Paris and it feels like they spend more time talking about it then actually being there.

I started re reading the entire series in anticipation for this book, and honestly its pretty disappointing. Book 15 was originally scheduled to be published on October 13, 2020, but was later delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I feel like Nikki is definitely one of those kids who says they’re are starving children in Africa when you complain about a math test or something. My favorite character in this particular book was Nikki’s little sister, Brianna, because she came through at the end of the book.I only wish Nikki and Brandon would finally couple up, and MacKenzie would get over her silly hangups and treat Nikki with the grace that Nikki treats her with. The Dork Diaries series has been translated into forty-two languages worldwide and its characters are as diverse as the millions of tweens who read the books.

Dork Diaries Dork Diaries 2: Party Time Dork Diaries 3: Pop Star Dork Diaries 4: Skating Sensation Dork Diaries 5: Dear Dork Dork Diaries 6: Holiday Heartbreak Dork Diaries 7: TV Star Dork Diaries 8: Once Upon a Dork Dork Diaries 9: Drama Queen Dork Diaries 10: Puppy Love Dork Diaries 11: Frenemies Forever Dork Diaries 12: Crush Catastrophe Dork Diaries 13: Birthday Drama Dork Diaries 14: Spectacular Superstar Dork Diaries 15: I Love Paris! Dork Diaries: TV Star Dork Diaries: Once Upon a Dork Dork Diaries: Drama Queen Dork Diaries: Puppy Love Dork Diaries: Frenemies Forever Dork Diaries: Crush Catastrophe Dork Diaries: Birthday Drama Dork Diaries: Spectacular Superstar Dork Diaries: I Love Paris! My biggest issue is Nikki's problems get solved so fast, everything falls apart and in the span of about 2-ish pages, all her problems are solved. I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. Over 5 million copies of the Dork Diaries books are in print in the United States, and publishing rights have been sold in 42 countries with translations into 38 different languages.It starts with the premise of Nikki losing her diary and then presenting her diary tips to make up for the loss. Marcy sends an anonymous letter to Miss Know-It-All, saying that she's new, being bullied by some other girls, and can't find friends. This book brings back so much nostalgia from my childhood because I would always be so excited for Rachel Renee Russell's books to come out. Rachel is also the author of a second New York Times bestselling series, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly, which received a Kids' Book Choice Award.

Rachel Reneé Russell took the slow burn trope and is making it feel like a Tuesday morning English class. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a little sister named Amanda, who is best friends with Nikki's sister, Brianna. Nikki was so worried in the beginning of the book about what other people would think of her if they saw the video of her falling off the stage, but proceeds to completely forget about that when Paris comes up. As a seventeen year old girl, it is my responsibility to rate and review these books for the younger generations.I liked the layout and illustrations in this book and I think many young readers will enjoy this installment of the Dork Diaries series. He also has a crush on Chloe Garcia, and the both of them went on a date at the Sweetheart Dance in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. Nikki can't wait to learn new art styles, practice her French and explore the most romantic city in the world with her crush Brandon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment