276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS Vivobook 17 X705MA 17.3" HD+ Laptop (Intel Celeron N4020, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 11) Ships with carry bag & mouse, Star Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 87-blade IceBlades fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer that allows them to be lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. With DTS Audio Processing, you can experience enhanced audio through powerful speakers for distortion-free sound and deeper bass. All our products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty unless stated otherwise on the listing (usually under the conditions tab).

Run time is a couple of hours which is a little disappointing but considering its size it's acceptable. It's fairly light and thin, although I've not had to travel with it yet so I might feel different about the weight.While the battery life is good enough to last for a day, we expected the machine to pack in a slightly bigger battery considering the size of the machine. i can't say realy anything that bad about this laptop i love it wish i had purchased this one first. For demanding workloads, the latest 12th Gen Intel ® Core ™ i7 processor is significantly faster than the previous generation.

Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics is only available in models with Intel® Core™ i5/i7/i9 processors and dual-channel memory. On average our screen time was anywhere between six hours to eight hours which includes usage of Wi-Fi, 80% brightness, apps such as Slack, Photo editor and a bunch of Chrome tabs running in the background. It's not super bright and has a somewhat low contrast ratio, yet it does have decent response times. The absence of a physical fingerprint scanner on the laptop was something we missed since Asus has added the same security feature to many of its laptops under Rs 40,000 also. The ASUS Antibacterial Guard treatment consists of positively-charged silver ions and is durable enough for at least three years of normal usage 10.

ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, and touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad).

Which is good on one hand because it’s familiar and easy to adjust to but also like to see little things changed up so it feels new. VivoBook 17 is equipped with the reversible USB Type-C ™ (USB-C ™) port, featuring an any-way-up design that makes connecting devices as easy as possible. The trackpad was responsive and smooth, but the size of the trackpad isn’t any different from another laptop. Install apps on the SSD for superfast response times, and use the HDD to house large files such as movies, music libraries and photo albums.Had it a few weeks now and use it almost everyday, it is so much faster than my old laptop, I wish I had upgraded a lot sooner. Actual battery life will vary based on configuration, power settings, and software usage, amongst other factors. And with Windows Hello, there's no need to type in your password every time to log in — just a single touch is all it takes! Thought the performance might be that wee bit better with it being an 8gb but still a noticeable difference from my old 4.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment