276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry's Razor Blades Refills - Razors for Men - 8 Count

£26.39£52.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The new lubricating strip does go a bit gooey the first time you shave with it, but it’s an improvement overall, too, helping the razor glide over the skin much more smoothly. As for closeness, I stand by my original comments that it’s just as good any other five-blade razor system I’ve used. Though I felt that Harry’s had the better blades both delivered a close shave. Dollar’s blades had a seemingly strange effect in that it appeared that the whiskers of my beard took longer to grow out. Harry's is an American company that manufactures and sells shaving equipment and men's personal care products via online and retail channels. The company is known for their subscription service where customers receive new razor blades, shaving cream, and other grooming products by mail. Harry's is based in New York. [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] As with so many “disruptive” companies, Harry’s takes a different approach to an established industry. Instead of buying replacement blades at exorbitant fees from your local supermarket, Harry’s runs a subscription-only model that delivers shaving consumables direct to your home.

Empson, Rip (March 14, 2013). "Warby Parker Co-Founder Launches Harry's, Bringing The Startup's Buy-One-Donate-One Model To Shaving". TechCrunch. To me, the second observation exactly contradicts the first! I actually went the other way and cancelled my long-running subscription to Harry’s because of this trimming blade. I tried to convince them not to jettison the old at first, but they wouldn’t hear it, and so, I had to leave.Came across an add for Harry and figured for three dollars – what the hell – give them a try. First day – I liked the feel and the shave was good. The shaving gel smells good as well and provides a good shave – nothing better or worse than the stuff I always use. King, Rachel (16 October 2018). "Harry's Labs Launches Flamingo, a New Brand Specifically for Women's Hair Care and Grooming". Fortune . Retrieved 17 November 2018.

While Gillette and DSC are going for the “bro, frat, athlete” market, Harry’s is shooting for the guy who wears a suit, or at least a button-down shirt to work. Do they deliver? Let’s dive in! The one thing I found out is that this trimmer blade is sharp! I was holding the razor in my hand and as I moved it around, I grabbed it from the top and I could feel that blade start to give me a very fine cut on my finger. Genius that I am, I stopped putting pressure on it! But it is a very sharp piece of steel! In March 2020, Harry's launched Cat Person as an independent startup out of the company's innovation group, Harry's Labs. [25] Cat Person sells a lineup of cat care products. The way that the head attaches to the handle has been changed, and as a result, it tends to fly off whenever I tapped it against the sink. I don’t know how many of you do this, but it’s one of my shaving quirks. I don’t slam the head down like I’m trying to beat it into submission, but I found that whenever I did more than lightly, lightly, tap it, the head came off. So I swapped it out with one of the older heads, with the same result. Harry’s had changed the way that the razor head is held onto the handle.Campbell-Dollaghan, Kelsey (March 20, 2013). "Can The Warby Parker Model Reinvent Shaving, Too?". Fast Company. When our founders, Jeff and Andy, got fed up with overpaying for men’s razor blades, they decided to make their own. The original mission was simple; to give customers a great shave at a fair price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment