276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mind Manual: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER: Mental Fitness Tools for Everyone (Dr Alex George)

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For George, that means walking (“a lifeline for me”), a few close friends and hiit classes at the gym. I didn’t like how alcohol made me feel,” George, who also hosts the walking and wellness podcast Stompcast, says. These teams provide counselling for students, and also assist with training parents and teachers to help children and young people improve their mental wellbeing. Because even if you’re not addicted to alcohol, and you’re just a part of the British culture, you’ll feel challenges of not drinking in those times. It’s a topic he explores in his latest book, The Mind Manual, on the mental fitness foundations to give us all a boost – just in time for Mental Health Awareness Week (May 15-21) – including how to hold better boundaries and why mistakes are part of life.

Mind Manual: THE NEW BOOK FROM THE SUNDAY TIMES The Mind Manual: THE NEW BOOK FROM THE SUNDAY TIMES

I thought, ‘I’m here talking about finding balance and looking after your own mental health, and I’m actually damaging my own mental health by doing too much. Dr Alex George has revealed that more than 150 days without alcohol has been “a challenge” but has made a “huge difference” to his life. You can follow female leadership, you can learn from women, you can show your sensitivities, you don't have to be strong all the time and act like bullets bounce off you.Dr Alex’s clear and compassionate encouragement, guidance and advice, trusted by millions and informed by his own experiences, his medical expertise and his work as a mental health advocate, will help anyone seeking to understand how to manage life’s highs and lows, build resilience and find balance in their day to day.

Alex George as Youth Mental Prime Minister appoints Dr. Alex George as Youth Mental

This has been an extremely challenging twelve months for young people across the country, which has had a profound impact on their mental health.Lana, YoungMinds Activist, says: “It was an absolute privilege to be given the opportunity to talk to the Prime Minister and Dr Alex on a topic I’m so passionate about - I can’t wait to see what the future of children and young people’s mental health holds! His family thinks his brother was about to start taking medication before he died but patient confidentiality has meant they can’t be certain. For George, that means walking ("a lifeline for me"), a few close friends and hiit classes at the gym. I met Dr Alex recently and was struck by his commitment to the NHS and to the mental health of our nation.

The Mind Manual by Dr. Alex George | Goodreads

Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.The Mind Manual: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER And exercise your mind with the mental health toolkit that will help you thrive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment