276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wax Lyrical Honeysuckle Candle. Burn Time Approx 42 Hours,Green,violet

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While this month marks the start of cosy season (and thus gives the green light to start burning all of the warming, autumn candles), I'm willing to admit I'm a total snob. While I have a candle burning for most of the day, I like to save my most precious for especially relaxing moments. For example, my Diptyque favourites and Jo Malone must haves only get lit for special occasions (mainly for when I'm by myself and can truly enjoy them). Bring a fresh flavour to every room with our collection of Loewe home scents. We can't get enough of the good-enough-to-eat aromas from the Spanish fashion house, which began its journey with the production of leather goods over 150 years ago. The brand has had many high-profile advocates throughout the decades – we imagine they would have burnt the midnight oil with a fragrant Loewe candle if were they still around today. Because, let's be frank here, when it comes to luxury candles, I don't like to share. While there's no doubt they make for the best gifts, whenever one of my favourite candles lands on my desk, I refuse to share. In fact, I scurry away with it in my bag before any of fellow Marie Claire UK colleagues notice. It's petty, and I don't care. My luxury candles are the only beauty product I'm selfish about. The urge to light a beautiful candle is hard to ignore, but restraint is occasionally necessary. For example, even the best scented candles should never be burned at the table. “Unless you’ve designed your entire meal to be enjoyed around that scent, it’s not appropriate during a meal,” says Raza. A candlelit dinner should only occur with the help of fragrance-free pillars or tea lights. Dens become more welcoming with masculine notes like wood, leather, and cashmere. “It’s more of a cozy, Old World smell,” says Raza, who developed her first collection of candles, Artefacts, with specific rooms in mind. Bathrooms and offices share olfactory requirements for cool, bright scents that smell clean and keep you alert. “A mint candle is not going to put you to sleep,” says Raza. Meanwhile, bedrooms call for softer notes like iris and iris root, while “violet is nice for a more feminine side.” And white florals will send an inviting message in entranceways, “but really, they’re beautiful anywhere.” Keep the Candle Lit They're available in lots of retailers, but Net-A-Porter have an extensive collection of Loewe's candles. They'll also deliver on the same day to the Hampton's, so you don't need to wait very long for your candle. What do Loewe candles smell like?

Recommended Fragrance Usage: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, a little goes a long way. Since our fragrances are so strong, we suggest only using 60g to 100g in 1 kilo of candle wax for a good scent throw. The recommended dosage is between 6-10% depending on the fragrance and wax type. We advise testing at 8% and then adjust with more or less fragrance oil to find what works best for you and your taste. Gourmand fragrances have been trending in the perfume world for a while now, but lots of brands go overboard with very 'edible' fragrances. This steers clear from passata and ketchup, instead it's warm and fresh, like a summer garden. One of the noses behind this candle, Nuria Cruelles, described it as making her feel 'full of energy'. I completely agree; it's uplifting both to look at and to smell. Our range of professional grade highly scented fragrance oils are perfect for all home fragrance products including candles, wax melts, room sprays, bath bombs, soaps, reed diffusers and more. Disclaimer:All fragrance oils are slightly different in strength so amount to use will vary from one fragrance to another and with each wax. We highly recommend testing each oil thoroughly before batch production as results may vary based on individual formulas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment