276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thank you card for being my godmother godfather godparents godparent personalised custom GP105

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To raise a nature-bonded child is to raise a rebel, a dreamer, an innovator…someone who will walk their own verdant, winding path.” Our most important task as a nation is to make sure all our young people can achieve their dreams.” For some it may be challenging to choose a set of Godparents. But for us, we knew we wanted it to be you two. Thank you for accepting this important role. Our child will be blessed to have you as a part of their lives. Thank you godmother for always being there when I need you and for always helping me when I don’t know what to do. You are the best Godmother in the world and I love you so much.

Thank you so much for being my godparents. I know it must have been an incredibly busy time for the two of you but I’m grateful that you found a way to squeeze in time for me. You are the best! When a child is baptized, it is customary for them to have a Godparent present who can witness this important rite of passage. And having someone you trust and love accepting this role is a blessing. To show them your appreciation, try sending them a heartfelt thank you message for godparents. It is a gift from God to have you as our little one’s Godmother. Your support and love on this special day will always be remembered and cherished.You have grown into a amazing young woman. I’m so proud to have been your Godparent and watch such a transformation It’s been an absolute pleasure getting to know both of you better these past few months. Your love and support has made all the difference in what has been one of our happiest times yet! Thank you so much for being such amazing godparents and friends – we could not be more grateful! Thank you for always being there and encouraging me to reach greater heights in life. You mean the world to me! You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I feel grateful to you every day. Thank you for being such an integral part of our child’s life and future. Thank you – not just as his mother and father, but also as his grandparents – for wanting to share some of the responsibility of bringing [Name] into this world with us! You’ve brought joy into our lives and we hope that [Name] will grow up knowing what fantastic people you are. Thank you my darling Godparents who helped me to be all that I can achieve. I love the way you make me feel so special. I don’t have the words to thank you. Thank you Godparents for loving and caring for me. I couldn’t do this without You.

After much thought and consideration, you have chosen the perfect godparents for your child. Now, you want to celebrate how special they are by sending a card to mark the occasion and give your heartfelt thanks. A godparent card with a message containing genuine appreciation lets your chosen people know how grateful you are that they have agreed to take on this important role. TouchNote has many perfect godparent cards to choose from. You could decide on a card decorated by any one of our incredible designs, or you could upload a photo of the godparent and godchild together. Thoughtful messages go a long way Thank you for always being there for me. I could be thankful for a million things, but none of those things would mean as much if I didn’t have you in my life. You are the best godfather ever and I love you so much.To my wonderful, hard-working Godparents who make all the difference: thank you for loving and caring for me, and doing it with such cheer. Thank you for all your help and support as we prepare to be parents! This parenting thing is no easy task, especially as first-time parents, but because of your love and guidance, we know it’ll be a little easier. We couldn’t have done this without you! You have me so happy by asking me to be a Godparent. It’s a wonderful gesture and I am overjoyed to accept!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment