276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike many romances in fiction, this does not force them apart but actually enforces their love. Poison Ivy understood Harley Quinn and was also there for her during the breakup with the Joker, so she knows how painful the entire thing was for Quinn and what it is like to be with a partner who forces her outside her comfort zone. Harley, meanwhile, realizes she isn't meant for evil but instead wants a life of helping people, which puts her down a different path than Ivy.

Unlike many of her other interpretations, this version of Ivy had green skin even as a child, [3] implying she may have had her powers since birth rather than gaining them as the result of an accident as an adult. Firearms: When without access to any plants and thus unable to use her powers, Ivy showed herself capable to use a gun, shooting two of Scarecrow's goons point-blank. [3]Special" Poisons and Toxins: Normally, poisons and toxins have no effect on her. However, poison and toxins involving her DNA will leave several effects on her, such as how Scarecrow created a "vegan blend" fear toxin that leads her to experiencing her biggest fears, which can lead to brain damage. [3] Some of Ivy's other outfits include a standard orange prison suit (when in Arkham); a long wedding dress with lace sleeves plus an extension wig underneath her real hair (at her wedding to Kite Man); and an ensemble of a green off-shoulder bodysuit, arm-length gloves, kitten heels, and petals sprinkled in wavier hair (in " Climax at Jazzapajizza"). This third outfit likely draws from more conventional designs of Poison Ivy.

Ivy Holy shit! Harleen? What are you doing here? Doctor Quinzel How am I supposed to know? This is your doing, Pamela. If I had to take a guess, you're dealing with PTSD and you're hallucinating, or you could also be having a dissociative episode... unless you took some mushrooms. Why is it that every time I try to make something of my life, you just seem to come in and mess it all up again?” A whisper fell from my lips, with tears running down my face that reflected everything that I've been throughout the years. “Are you happy that I’m like this?”If you don't speak my language use the translator, I would have missed wonderful stories if I limited myself to my language :) Harley was told not to play with Ivy's experimental formula, but she didnt listen. After drinking several small vials Harley Quinn has been transformed into a sleek and sexy femboy version of herself, gleefully embracing her new trans sexuality. The failed experiment has granted her the powers of a Goddess. This new form has left Harley relentlessly horny and desperate for near constant release. Ivy’s pheromones are a welcome side effect. She doesn’t even need to kiss her victims as the super charged pheromones slowly release from her skin in her natural scent. Anyone who gets close enough is drawn into her web of hyper sexuality.

No, that's okay, I…" Batgirl said, then paused. "I'll think about it." Catwoman smiled slyly as they exited the greenhouse. Power Limitation: Ivy's powers to control plants has a few limitations, she was unable to control the plants mutated by Scarecrow, and can by her own admission not control plants out of fairytales. [16]

Poison Ivy managed to convince Kite Man to at least hear her out and emphatically apologized to him for her infidelity, calling "that Harley stuff" a "stupid fling and a mistake". However, Kite Man could see the lay of the land and bluntly told her not to marry him if her heart wasn't in it, but she insisted that she did want to marry him (although she couldn't name a metal album that he'd like). What she was able to do was get him the reservation at the Old Gotham Corn Factory that he wanted so badly, having Frank the Plant kill Condiment King and his fiancée, Becca, for the spot. He was overwhelmed by this, so she gave him time to consider, saying that it's "waiting for you" if he wanted it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment