Shared by
        ZTS2023
        Joined in 2023

About this deal

html">DT 797 / HS 200 / HS 300)

• 250 ohms (Recommendet for DT 770 / DT 770 old / DT 770 Edition /

html">DT 797 / HS 200 / HS 300)

• 600 ohms (Recommendet for DT 770 old / DT 770 Edition /

These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound. But you really do need to use a high-quality amplifier or audio interface to get the most out of these headphones. If you've got a smaller head, this may be an issue, but I haven't heard of many people having an issue with finding a fit with the DT 770 PROs.how secure is it stuffing some additional foam around the wires, so that they cannot touch neither themself nor the enclosure. That means these are wired headphones meant for one thing: listening to music, whether you're in the middle of recording a song or you're just spinning your favorite record again. As I mentioned before, there is also threading for a 1/4-inch adapter for use with older or higher-power systems with the larger connection. I don't know how much the amount you put affects things, I would try to get something not real thin but I wouldn't go overboard either. If you’re a music-lover or budding musician, a set of tough-as-nails headphones is an absolute must.

dt770

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
        Community Updates
        *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
        New Comment