276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Other Husband: A gripping psychological thriller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I expect you and Greg will have children soon enough.’ It isn’t really a question and, coming from anyone else, she might take offence, but Marty’s eyes are still glued to his wife, who is now talking animatedly to the other two women. Sienna’s sure he’s just making small talk to keep her company. She notices, though, that every so often Jo glances in their direction, probably desperate to stop Marty having a cosy chat with her, but equally unable to pull herself away from the gossip her friends will be sharing. Rushing to the window, she peers through the blinds, although from upstairs it’s impossible to see who is standing on the doorstep. Sienna’s car is parked haphazardly across the drive. It almost looks as if it would have taken more effort to get it at that angle than if she’d kept it straight. No need to wake Rob, then. Sienna has come for her.

The Time Traveler’s Wife: when is the book sequel being

Kept me on the edge of my seat ... A story of secrets and lies with many twists and turns. A very enjoyable read that I read in one day as I couldn't put it down .' Goodreads Reviewer, Would I recommend this book yes. I find it to be an interesting read not only the psychological thriller aspects of it, but the domestic thriller aspects of it as well. I enjoyed both of the characters they seemed very realistic along with these extra characters in the book as well. I suppose the books greatest guift of leaving us with questions also became a little frustrating for me when I was over halfway through the book and still didn’t know what they knew and that in itself does lower the score for me. I rare this book three stars but I still highly recommend it it is very good easy read. The book simmers with a lot of angst and at times I wanted to yell - ‘just spill it’ ! ‘Just get on with it’….Now Rob was the least hated. I felt bad for him because he didn't want to play Sienna's silly game (with reason!!) but he lost big at the end. But in a way, it was his fault too since he chose to trust Sienna instead of his wife. Had he stood by Abby, they could have won against their own demons but oh well, he lets Sienna mess with his mind until it was too late. I read it in one day ... The ending is also fantastic and is a real gut punch for the reader. Highly recommended, a must-read novel!’ NetGalley review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Abby and Rob have just moved to London and have become couple friends with Sienna and Greg. After a few drinks one night the idea of swapping wives is, unfortunately, put out in the universe. Strictly platonic, of course, just to not be bored with another typical night.

The Other Husband by Kathryn Croft - Ebook | Scribd The Other Husband by Kathryn Croft - Ebook | Scribd

Are leading ladies Abby and Sienna are both very interesting characters. They have a lot of insecurities but also a lot of strength. They also hold their cards to their chest and have a lot of secrets that they are keeping from one another. However it does become clear that over the months they had become friends that maybe it was more a surface level friendship. With one of them searching for their husbands and the other Trying to be a friend at times have me shouting at the book just tell her just tell her mainly because I wanted to know what she knew. This is a very twisty and thrilling ride and it had me hanging off its every word. What was meant to be a night of fun, opens up one big massive can of worms and has dire consequences for all. Buried secret’s rise to the surface and it is a great lesson on how appearances can be deceiving and how the grass is not always greener on the other side. I proudly hand over 5 twisty messed-up stars to this book!!! I loved this and all the WTF moments... It was so freakin' cool to read! Oh let's just say... THAT ending!... 5 Stars from me!!! ' Goodreads Reviewer, One night Sienna comes up with an idea for the women to swap husbands for the night - this results in their lives being changed forever from events that unfolded. One of the husbands goes missing and one of the women will stop at nothing to find out what has happened to him.Oh, what a great ride this book was ... her best book yet! She writes a great story... keeps you guessing right to the very end! I absolutely loved this book ... can't wait to see what she comes up with next!' Goodreads Reviewer, There was plenty of the authors magic in the book but it failed to fully connect with me. Fast paced and interesting as always but a little too twisty for my tastes. You’re right,’ she says to Rob. ‘I’ll find something soon. I’ll just have to make the most of this free time and get this house sorted.’ The thought fills her with anxiety. This is not what she wants to be doing: she should be planning for the autumn term. Is her best friend's husband simply running from his secrets? Or has someone decided they can't risk that he may share theirs?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment