276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monkey Spanker Black Vibro

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The highly reliable Mk 45 system maximizes the lethality of the Hunter class frigates, offers the capability to integrate advanced munitions, and supports additional future technology upgrades. With this system fielded on 11 fleets across the globe, it has proven it offers high-reliability.”

The Mk 45 gun system combines the 5-inch, 62-caliber Mk 45 Mod 4A naval gun with a fully automated AHS that continuously supplies the gun with ammunition, in high sea state conditions, without assistance from the crew. The OH begged me for this product for Christmas so I tried to keep this as a Christmas present but let it slip one day that I already had it so had to put it into good use! Your penis will be getting seriously hard at this stage and will be very sensitive. This is when you will feel and understand the real benefit of the vibrations. You will be focusing all the pleasure on the head and the area just behind it.Other nice features? When you’re finished, simply pop out the bullets and easily wash the two paddles with hot soapy water. Couldn’t be an easier clean up! And because of its small, flat shape, the Monkey Spanker would be great for travel. Use some lube with it and the small surface area which grips your penis makes a blowjob even better, if that is possible.

My Mrs has not had a go with it yet but I think this will be even better as my hand will be free to roam! You just lube up, pop it on and off you go. With the Monkey Spanker you get a distinct ring of pressure which you can move up and down the whole shaft or just over the head. It's true that the bullet vibe doesn't really add much to the experience other than noise, and if you don't hold part of one of your fingers against it, it'll make a very loud noise as it rattles against the hard plastic. If it was closer to the business end of the toy rather than in the middle I could see it'd make a difference, but as it is I'll probably not bother with it. I have tried a few Fleshlights and while they did the job there was always something that didn't quite work for me with them.

TIPS

Off came the trousers, out came the lube (lube is a must have with this) and on went the Monkey Spanker. When I first started to use it, I was not sure about it; it felt good but not as good as I thought it would. In the Zen zone this is where things start getting a bit nuts. You will be sliding the Monkey Spanker on and off your penis so fast it won’t know what’s going on. I would use this in preference to my hand any day and it's a lot easier to use than some of the other toys out there. It gives a much better orgasm than masturbating by hand. Unlike most male masturbation devices, you don't just put the Monkey Spanker on your penis and move it up and down, you use the Monkey Spanker a bit differently than that. In an increasingly contested world, it is crucial that our forces are equipped to meet the threats of the future. Through contracts like these, with the best of some of our homegrown industry, we are continuing to ensure that we replenish and equip our forces, supporting jobs right across the UK.”

My boyfriend’s previous masturbation sleeve experience is minimal, but he had mild success with the Maven sleeve. His main qualms about the Maven were twofold: it was cumbersome, and it over-stimulated the head of his penis. He still thought it was decent, though. When it arrived I was keen to try it out, who wouldn't be! So I ran upstairs, stripped off and got the lube out. The vibration was just right for my OH and quite nice for me too when I was straddling him and using the toy at the same time! My boyfriend was getting a little upset with the amount of toys I I'd bought for myself, so I thought I'd treat him for a change! Personally I don't like the look of the more explicit male toys so, as I was paying, I thought this looked perfect! For the price it's certainly worth having one in the drawer, maybe not for everyday use but nice to have a change every once in a while.I am, you see, delighted with the Vibro. I feel sure you will be also, if you buy one. Don't be just tempted. Get one. My hubby loved it! Found it a very nice fit. (Use lots of lube to get it on!) The vibrations were fantastic and I found it a lot easier then normal to pleasure him - it's brilliant to use during a blow job or hand stimulation. Saved myself from arm ache! The 5.56mm and 7.62mm rounds will be produced at Radway Green, the Company’s state of the art manufacturing facility which, say BAE, offers some of the most advanced ammunition production capabilities in the world. I had to add more lube to get the Double Trouble to move even a little bit on my shaft, but once I greased up, I was able to slide it up and down. Even well lubricated, the opening was still pretty tight for me, so it’s definitely a firm tugging sensation during use. Generally I prefer masturbation toys that offer a more sensual/soft touch, and the Double Trouble definitely wasn’t like that. Still, the sensation was so different and unusual, I couldn’t help but enjoy it. It almost felt as if someone else was masturbating me by making a tight ring with his thumb and forefinger, and firmly moving it up and down on my shaft. As different as this felt to me, I was more looking forward to turning on the bullets, to see how adding vibrations changed the sensation. Of course, I forced him to use it again. This time, he found a few positives: it’s lightweight and easy to hold, and the sleeve is sufficiently tight. However, none of this makes up for the minimal amount of stimulation the Monkey Spanker provides. The bullet adds a tiny bit of stimulation (an “almost inconsequential amount,” he says), but it’s quite loud. The sleeve material is not textured, so it adds nothing. And even with a lot of lube in play, the movement of the sleeve felt jerky to him, not smooth.

As soon as my OH came home I had to test it with a blowjob, which she seemed very happy to try too. Again it added a different feeling to the whole thing and got me worked up into a frenzy. My OH like using it on me as well, saying that she could put more of me in her mouth while still giving me a hand job. And Please make sure you have plenty of lube as well. I know everyone has said this but I didn't realise how much you would need. This is not a negative comment as I found the more lube you use the better the Monkey Spanker works but really, be prepared.

However, once it's all set up correctly it's a brilliantly effective product. With some self-control and switching between having the vibration function on and off it's possible to enjoy the sensations for a considerably long time prior reaching a climax. BAE Systems has received a contract to deliver multiple shipsets of the Mk 45 Medium Caliber Gun and automated Ammunition Handling System (AHS) for the Royal Australian Navy’s new Hunter class frigates. We are proud to partner with BAE Systems Maritime Australia to deliver the Mk 45 gun system and Ammunition Handling System to the Royal Australian Navy,” said Brent Butcher, vice president and general manager of Weapon Systems at BAE Systems, Inc. All I can say is this really surprised me. The quality of the toy is of very high quality and the results the item give are amazing!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment