276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MINECRAFT VOLUME BETA

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moog City 2” is a recreation of “Moog City” from Minecraft Alpha. However this time I actually did use Moog synthesisers, along a lot of other synths that I acquired over the course of making this album.

Kyoto: This is another song that doesn't play ingame, but the bells and woodwind sounds would fit well anywhere. Warmth” plays in the game’s hell. Or as it is called in Minecraft, “Nether”. This song tries to play with the idea that even hell isn’t all bad, and there’s good things to be found. But it’s still a very harsh environment. C418 – "Minecraft: Volume Beta" Me and my little brother, Ben, have this Minecraft world on our Nintendo Switch that we had dedicated to building a city. Well, technically it is Ben’s world, Ben’s city, I just have built a few rustic house, a tower, and an unfinished factory. But I worked my damn hardest on them!Much like the previous Minecraft album, I listen to this by itself in favour of listening to it ingame, as the speakers of my headphones or my music player, this being a CD player, enhances the experience better than my TV speakers do. The CD copy I own sounds amazing, as always. I'm a firm believer that this album is miles better than Alpha, mainly because the production is a lot better when compared to the subtle nature of the album prior. Songs are a lot longer but the slow burn really helps it wash over you like a warm ocean, and it makes walks during the night that much better. Dreiton: Dreiton features some of the same hand-pan sounds found in "Aria Math", in a more relaxed form. The bells also make a return.

A very possible reason why "Ballad of the Cats" has that title is because the sounds of ghasts are distorted recordings of C418's cat. [7] How To Get All Music Discs Minecraft & Full Rank From Best To Worst". GuruGamer.com. 11 November 2021 . Retrieved 20 September 2022. The drone slowly fades away as an ambient wind sound comes in waves, and this wind sound continues for some time. The ARIA Report: Week Commencing 3 July 2023". The ARIA Report. No.1739. Australian Recording Industry Association. 3 July 2023. p.6.Floating Trees: This is another one that plays on the title screen, and I have the same thoughts about it as I do "Mutation". It's not my favorite but it's still fine. It opens with Ki, a "new version" of Key, the introductory song on Volume Alpha (something this album likes to do), before segueing into "Alpha", a 10 minute orchestral medley of songs from the previous album (which is used as the games credit sequence). Alpha isn't that good, to be honest, I'd rather just listen to the music it's based on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment