276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shaved & Diapered by the Billionaire Pt. 3 (ABDL Age Play Younger/Older Spanking)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Billy vowed to behave himself tonight. He certainly didn't want to spend another long evening sloshing around in a wet messy diaper. Linda remembered telling her mother about the rubber pants she had seen at the medical supply store. She couldn't imagine parading around the house in a diaper and rubber pants. How babyish! Oh my sweet girls, you are so precious. Now Mara, Jennifer is having a problem and I am helping her with it. You need to be nice to your sister while we take care of the problem, but it means Jennifer will be wearing pull-ups and probably diapers for about two weeks, so we can get her nice and healthy. I’ll explain that more to you in a bit. In the meantime, I mean it Mara: if you make fun of your sister for her diapers and pull ups, I’m going to make you do the exact same things that Jennifer will need to do for her Mommy.” This is stupid, mom," said Linda as she lifted up her legs and waited to be diapered for the second time in two days. "Why don't you just ground me like you usually do?" I-I"€™m sorry Rachel! I-I won"€™t ever do it again, I promise"€¦"€ Elizabeth sniffled as she spoke. She couldn"€™t meet Rachel in the eyes as the girl looked down on her.

Despite Samantha"€™s words to the students, Elizabeth"€™s day continued on in a downward trend. While she managed to keep herself from tripping or further exposing herself, Elizabeth"€™s class paid her little attention or respect. She wasn"€™t surprised to find that Rachel was the worst of them and no amount of reprimanding or threatening could sway the girl. By the end of the day, almost every single student and member of the faculty was aware of just how bad Elizabeth"€™s class had become. In an effort to reestablish her control over the classroom and garner respect from her peers, Elizabeth decided to do something she had hoped she would never have to: she was going to make an example of one of her students.Elizabeth closed her book in a huff and crossed the room to Rachel"€™s desk. To her surprise, Rachel stood before she could reach her and made to grab her bag as if she planned to leave.

I"€™m not gonna wear this! I don"€™t know what"€™s going on, but I am a grown woman! I"€™m not going to let you make me wear this ridiculous outfit. I"€™m sorry, but no!"€, Elizabeth said, her arms crossed. Take off your shorts and panties!" said Mrs. Turner, after they entered the girl's bedroom. Linda hesitated. Her mother hadn't seen her private parts in years.In her haste to get to the classroom, Elizabeth had nearly forgotten the layout of the academy. By the time she arrived at the threshold to the room, she was already a few minutes late. She took a moment to collect herself, put on her best smile, and did her best to walk confidently into the room. Mom, this is stupid," Linda protested as she went naked over her mother's lap. "Only little girls get spanked on their bare behinds. I'm 13-years old now." Eventually, Linda's bottom began to itch from sitting too long in a wet diaper. She got up and paced around the patio. Her pee-filled diaper crotch sagged shamefully between her legs, forcing her delightful toddler-like experience. Unknown to her parents, Linda Turner had become a diaper lover. Cara Day is sitting in her hotel room pouting. She got into a fight with her partner during a doubles tennis match and knows she is in trouble. Her coach, Miss Elizabeth, is known for being very strict in her punishments of players who act up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment