276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Cupcake Celebration Playset

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love simple activities like these cupcake playdough mats because it only takes a few minutes for me to prep them andthey are easily stored in between playtimes. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. All you need is a clean, recycled cupcake container and a few containers of play dough to make a batch of the best fine motor tools around. We love using our crayon play dough recipe to make colorful batches of play dough, but you can use any type of store-bought or homemade playdough.

ARTS AND CRAFTS FOR KIDS: These kids toys make fun gifts for 3 year olds and up who love modeling clay, imaginative play, or kitchen toys and play food Best of all, with different colors of dough, you can mix and match the cupcakes while building skills. Color matching with play dough is a fun way for preschoolers and toddlers to learn colors and so much more. Why make Playdough Cupcakes? First you will need a few simple materials, including playdough. You can buy some or make your own. I highly recommend this easy homemade playdough recipe– you can make batches in just a few minutes and your kids will love helping you. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. Includes 4 Play-Doh Cans: Set Includes 1-Ounce Cans Of Non-Toxic Play-Doh Modeling Compound In Pink, Green, Orange, And White. Contains Wheat.MAKE AND DISPLAY PLAY-DOH CUPCAKES: Use the Play-Doh mold and colors to create and decorate pretend cupcakes, then show off the creations in the mini display stand

PLAY-DOH CUPCAKE MAKER SET: This Play-Doh set lets kids make super silly pretend cupcakes and decorations. Set comes with 4 Play-Doh colors and 3 tools that can be stored inside the convenient storage container when playtime is over MAKE FANCIFUL CREATIONS WITH TOOLS AND MOLDS: Kids can use the cupcake liner mold to make cupcake shapes. Top creations with make-believe frosting using the extruder tool, and make more fun decorations with the roller and the half-molds on the cover of the storage container My preschooler has been very busy lately and it’s been all that I can do to stay ahead of her mess-making fingers and keep her busy with good activities instead of emptying the contents of my purse or the craft cupboards onto the floor.You could also roll out a long piece of playdough and spiral it on top of a playdough cupcake.Is it just us (and oursweet tooth) or does this look delicious?!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment