276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nokia 6303I Classic Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black/Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Navigating your way around the 6303 is simplicity itself thanks in part to the speediness of the Symbian S40 operating system. While we’ve had cause to complain about Nokia’s continued use of Symbian in more powerful phones like the N97, where it’s simplicity and limited support for touchscreens feels awkward, on a basic phone like this it really shines. Just about the entire interface conforms to a basic set of layouts: a grid of icons for the main menu, lists of items for sub menus, and further text-only lists for options. Apart from learning where a few less obvious functions and features are located, it’s a breeze to use. The main buttons are all large enough to easily locate and though they don’t have the sharpest of breaks, it’s still easy to tell when you’ve pressed a key or not. Certainly, we found we were able to type at a decent pace with few mistakes. The only real downside is that the D-pad is a little small, but it’s only a minor annoyance. Both employees and self-employed workers will pay less in National Insurance from next year, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has announced in today's Autumn Statement.

At first glance however, it seems that Nokia has cut features rather than add them. The 3.2MP auto-focus camera with VGA video @15fps has been downgraded to fixed-focus unit and QVGA video capture @8fps. High capacity, long runtime – days-long power when you need it and fewer charges thanks to modern tech – just like your original battery Sorry, I don't understand. By the way the pictures were sent by Bluetooth (whatever that is!), don't know if that makes a difference. You may have gathered I'm not very technical . Certified safety – CE & ROHS certified, Grade A battery with short-circuit, overheating and overvoltage protectionYou need to connect your phone to the PC. At the PC end, you need software that recognises the phone and that you can extract/copy files from the phone to the PC.

The Nokia 6303 classic is a mobile telephone handset produced by Finnish manufacturer Nokia. The Nokia 6303 classic was announced in December 2008, it has been in production since May 2009. It is the successor to the Nokia 6300 (even though PhoneArena claims the Nokia 6700 classic was the successor [1]). The Nokia 6303i classic is an "i" phone – but not the Apple variety. Call it a facelift or call it a sequel – it’s a sub that comes in to keep sales strong. Some minor improvements are implied to an already well-rounded product. Replacement Nokia battery – a perfect replacement battery for Nokia 6303, 5220, 3720, 6730, 6303i, C5-00, C3-01 Touch and Type smartphones NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives

Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds Looks is one thing that Nokia didn’t change on the 6303i classic. The metal body with neutral styling (not too extravagant, not too formal) was great the first time around and the phone did and still does look dressed above its pay grade. Type: LCD (Color TFT/ TFD), Colors: 16.7 million (24-bit), Size: 2.2", Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels ( QVGA)

Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7% NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Ulster Bank, which are all part of the NatWest Group, will now shut at least 172 of their bank branches in 2023 and 2024. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, housing, national insurance and moreIt’s either a job that pays the rent or a job to love, not both. If the Nokia 6303i had this mentality it would be in big trouble. Fortunately, there’s nothing to worry about here. It’s a handset that knows its place and does the job it’s paid to do. Up to 8 GB (16 GB according to some sources), 2 GB included in 6303i classic (depending on service provider)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment