276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caline CP-17 Time Space Digital Delay Guitar Effect Pedal

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We do try to give a broad indication of the general condition in the description, but this is just a guide. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

In any case, the delay gives this nice little effect rehearsals typical analog delays vraiement and it sounds great, all without altering the original signal, frankly the sound is great. Caline CP-17 Time Space Digital Delay The Time Space is capable of making some great slapback tones as well as some longer delays by properly manipulating the time and repeat controls. If the item is marked as Collection Only you can still reserve with a deposit using our reserve and collect facility at checkout or by contacting us.

We are not responsible for the non fulfilment of our contractual obligations if they our due to certain factors outside of our control. Whilst the larger enclosure may put some people off, as a mod platform the extra space means there's plenty of room for infinite repeat momentary switches, an expression pedal output, and any other switches and pots you're fond of, and, whilst I've not used it, I've heard rumour that the other Caline delay pedal is the same circuit in a smaller box. The New Revised CP-17 Plus Time Space Echo (is identical to the old version in electronics just a tad less wide) is capable of making some great slap back tones as well as some longer delays by properly manipulating the time and repeat controls. This includes, but is not limited to Acts of God, riots, war, natural disasters, strikes, accidents, floods, fire, sabotage, or Governmental decisions. Please use the 9V power adapter whose polarity is negative centre otherwise, the product may not work properly.

We use marketing cookies to ensure that your web browser shows adverts that will most probably interest you, on the basis of your habits when viewing internet content. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Please note that whilst we do our best to picture our 2nd hand and Ex demo items in detail it is not always possible to picture all marks, scratches, and blemishes on these items.

This is a 2nd hand item and may not come with all originally included items and original accessories or software. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I’ve already used it to record a number of different electric string instruments and I’m very happy with the results!

The CP19 has up to a 600ms delay time and when used in conjunction with Repeat can be used to create either slap back effects or standard delay. When this parameter is activated, no personal information is sent to Google and the IP addresses are anonymized. com is an independent, member supported forum and is not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. However I have to say I’m pretty impressed with the amount of different tones you can get out of this thing, using the eq knobs and the boost. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs. If I'm honest, I bought this purely as a mod project as I already own a delay that I've loved for a long time. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). We are likely to display advertisements from our own platform, from Google Advertising Products or from Adform.

By unchecking this box you will still have advertisements but they may be less interesting :) We are using Google Ad Manager to display part of our ads, or tools integrated to our own CMS for the rest. Caline steht für absolut durchdachte, funktionale und haltbare Produkte mit überzeugendem Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis. However, the "Time Space" blew me away so much that it's now replaced my Dan-Echo - a feat I honestly never thought possible!If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. It also feels and looks more expensive than it is to my mind, well designed, solid, doesn’t seem to be noisy at all. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment