276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Foot Magic 60g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

Once your feet look good as new, I don't put it on as regularly (trying to save because I love it so much) and my feet still look fresh from a pedicure. Repair and relieve extremely dry, cracked feet with Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Foot Magic Foot Cream, crafted with rich, moisturizing Cocoa Butter, soothing Peppermint Oil and skin-softening Mango Butter.With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to dispatch. Foot care you can feel in your sole: this gentle foot scrub and foot moisturiser with Peppermint Oil and Mango Butter is just the treat for tired feet. Just a warning, be careful when you get in the shower or bath the next morning as this moisturises so well that my feet slipped a bit on the shower tray. Palmer's Foot Magic Foot Scrub revitalises while exfoliating tough skin on feet, especially rough, dry patches on heels and soles. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.

Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options.You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. ONE TO TWO APPLICATIONS BRING 100% RESULTS I used this product and after two applications my feet were completely rescued from all the dryness.

Water (Aqua), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Pumice,Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract,Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Glycerin,Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Glyceryl Oleate,Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder,Fragrance (Parfum),Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetearyl Alcohol,Tocopheryl Acetate,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil,Disodium EDTA,Benzoic Acid,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Sorbic Acid,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Lactate,Triethanolamine,Phenoxyethanol,Geraniol.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturiser that leaves skin soft and silky, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin. Creamy, luxurious Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy provides deep hydration all over. Healthspan Plant Sterols are designed to maintain cholesterol levels at a normal level or by taking 2-3 tablets daily to lower cholesterol levels by blocking the absorption of dietary cholesterol. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment