276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Like Me, Not My Daughter?! Vol. 1 (Manga)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can't Hold Her Liquor: Ayako tries to convince Takkun she can't be with him because she drinks all the time, but he knows she almost never drinks, and thus doesn't know her limits. Love Confession: Takkun does this in the first chapter, revealing his crush on Ayako, much to her surprise, setting off the series From moment to moment, Ayako is pretty fun as the busty, easily-flustered type and is struggling with the realization that Takumi likes her, since she had all but married him off to Miu. Despite her niece only being 15, which sure is a position to take when she won’t entertain the reverse. Very interesting story, there are comic relief elements, standard teens smarter than grownups situations (like I said, standard romantic TV movie :)) and lots of sexual tension with touch of erotica. Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita AutoRec

Childhood Marriage Promise: Subverted. While in kindergarten, Miu made one with Takkun. By the time she is a teenager, having grown up together, she says that she simply cannot see him in a romantic way. Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite Morau Jouken wa Nihonichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu Koto deshita. AutoRec Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for June. Week 1: June 6 - 12 Anime Releases Platinum End Part 2 Blu-ray Triage X Complete Collect... read more Precocious Crush: Takkun has had a crush on Ayako since he was a kid, but by now it's blossomed into real love.Kota Nozomi is a prolific writer in Japan known for a number of light novel series, including Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend?, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace, and You Like Me, Not My Daughter?! After some alcohol came into the mix, she finds out that... Ayako has been in love with her since her was 12. Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu: Oishii Mono wo Tabesasete Oshare wo Sasete, Sekaiichi Shiawase na Shoujo ni Produce! AutoRec And I like that eventually Miu and Ayako had a conversation, or well ish, about it. Miu is just hoping that her mom gets someone, hoping that she finds happiness. She is happy her mom of course put aside some years for her, but now that she is 15, almost an adult, she just wants for her mom to be happy. I found that so sweet. Miu seems a bit stand-offish at times so this moment and some others made me smile.

Caught the Heart on His Sleeve: When Takkun says he'll try to stop liking Ayako, she grabs his sleeve and tearfully begs him not to. The manga version of this story carefully follows the LN with, in my opinion, very faithful artwork as well. It tells the tale of Ayako Katsuragi, a capable single mom of an adopted child Miu, as Ayako struggles to come to terms with the fact that her neighbor, a boy she knew 10 years ago when he was only 10 and she 20, has feelings for her. Love Chu!: Boku ga Jokyoushi!? - A = Uchuu Shoujo 2 x Tamashi no Sokudo - The Pet Girl of Sakurasou - Yoru Ma -Ki- - Aka no 9-ban Reiju - Tenkyuu no Kamui - Aisaka Suteki na Shoukougun - Ryuu to Aitsu to Kawaige no Nai Watashi - Prave! - Bakumatsu Mahoushi - Vandal Garougai no Kiseki - Goshujin-san & Maid-sama - Marriage Royale - Hana x Hana - Love Rival wa Ojou-sama - Shisou Toshokan no Livre Blanche - Gal Game Master Shiina - Seiren Sangokushi - Kami to Dorei no Syntax - Ore to Kanojo ga Maou to Yuusha de Seitokaichou - Nanaka, Tobiji! TIME-TRAVEL AT THE AFTER SCHOOL - Kakusei Idenshi - Koisuru Kimon no Protocol - Nareru! SE - Aerial - Tamako-san to Kashiwa-kun - Vehicle & - Idol wa Tsukkomareru no ga Suki! - Minerva to Chie no Ki Ouroborus - Sukima onna (habahiro) - Kannou Shousetsu wo Kiku Onna no Ko wa Kirai Desu ka? - Risou no Kanojo no Tsukurikata - Rengokuhime - Golden Time - Chisana Majo to Soratobu Kitsune - Gekkou - Uchi no Himesama ni wa Gakkari desu.... - Hello, Genius - Heian Oni-hime Souko - Harem wa Iya!! - Hai, Kochira Tantei-bu Desu - Utsurosaki Masaki no Misshitsu Play - @HOME - Dokuhakihime to Hoshi no Ishi - Nanairo Reversible - Kanojo no Unmei Game Kei Ayako is a woman in her early twenties. Her sister dies, leaving behind her 7 year old daughter Miu. Ayako offers to raise her niece as her own daughter. Miu has a 10 year old neighbor named Takumi. Jump forward 10 years.... 20 year old Takumi is helping tutor 17 year old Miu. Ayako, now in her early 30's, has been Mom to Miu and nice to Takumi all these years. By the title of the manga, you can guess.... Takumi is in love with Ayako.Ms. Red Ink: Ayako attempts to invoke this to make Takkun stop being in love with her, but her common sense wins out, and she doesn't go through with buying a purse costing hundreds of thousands of yen. All in all, this is one manga I want to continue because I need to know if Ayako and Takumi get together. I want to see some dates. Yes, I am rooting for these two and I hope that it works out despite the huge age difference. see me?” Etc etc, which is something that usagi drop completely ignores (which earns it its notorious reputation).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment