276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair 163301 Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don't know. I haven't been able to confirm what that version really "is" from anywhere. I suspect it's just lower grade b-die. I also have a kit of 4.32 ram (different model, size, and dual rank) and found it didn't like tRC timings (and some lower tRFC) out of the box and were a bit problematic to get working. I needed to reconfigure ProcODT, RTT, and SOC to push over DDR4-3200 successfully. If you get a good match that may be what you really have if there is any doubt. Keep in mind dram calculator is suggesting what you can use. The situation may very from system to system anyway. Assuming your chips are the same kind of Samsung as mine (based on version) it may exhibit similar properties to mine. Want to start test out dram calculator but if thaiphoon burner is showing the wrong info I don't want to tinker with it yet, want to be sure what it really is.

Differences between these two corsair rams? : r/Corsair - Reddit Differences between these two corsair rams? : r/Corsair - Reddit

Glad to report that the system did POST and everything seems to be working smoothly. Did some mem testing for around 10 minutes and it didnt crash, so I guess the pc is usable for now. I will stress test and benchmark tomorrow, too tired now. I currently have got CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 which I bought in October 2018. It's working fine on my Asus x470 pro with Ryzen 7 2700X. I know this is a slightly old post now but I came across it on google trying to find the same information. reboot. memtest86. if all good then boot into windows and get your memory settings from Ryzen Master.Like I was trying to say to paridoth I think for ver. 4.32 the memory type correlates to "Samsung OEM" in Dram Calculator. Hi thanks for the reply, did not get anywhere with dram calc and got so tired to reset cmos every time so funny enough I tried your values and that was the best I could get I think for 3600Mhz on my Tomahawk Max board. In particular this is a good way to get what your motherboard decides to use by default for termination, cad bus, and misc values. This provides a base point where you know what values already work.

CMW32GX4M2Z3200C16 vs CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 - Memory - Corsair CMW32GX4M2Z3200C16 vs CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 - Memory - Corsair

With my kit going from DDR4-3200 to DDR4-3400 it wasn't worth it with the looser timings I couldn't seem to trim down, but to my surprise (on the older BIOS) it did allow DDR4-3600 and that fit better with the scaled up timings I had to use anyway.

Scroll down in thiaphoon report to screenshot your XMP timings. I think the JEDEC timings are listed first in the report, then XMP after. Which one would be smarter to buy, to not cause compatibility issues, but get the best possible performance? As you step up in frequency and you can't seem to get DRAM Calculator values to work you can revert to what did work (from the previous step) starting with ProcODT, RTT, and CAD values.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment