276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thierry Mugler Amber, Alien Perfuming Stick, 0.2Oz (Pack of 1)

£19.085£38.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alien by Mugler is a Amber Woody fragrance for women. Alien was launched in 2005. Alien was created by Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere. The perfume has a totally great scent. I like to wear it in everyday life. Unfortunately, it often smells very extreme if you use many sprays. A clear buy recommendation. The perfume smells very good. It is strong, yet not too intrusive. In addition, the smell lasts a long time on the skin. I've had the product for just under a year now and it's still relatively full. It is relatively expensive, yet it is worth it and can be recommended.

Very good and mega long lasting fragrance. Me and my wife love him. The fragrance is simple, unique and always has been. My wife attracts many glances with this fragrance. The fragrance lasts a very long time and can be worn at any time of the year. Rather an elegant fragrance. Unfortunately very expensive. Bottle refillable in the drugstore. I have been using this perfume for years at least five. It smells just gorgeous Kashmir floral slightly woody velvety . This is a perfume that for me is for special occasions, not for every day. A beautiful flacon in the familiar dark purple colour. And with the refill set with a small golden funnel, the after filling bottle is also held in this shade of purple. The funnel makes it easy to decant the perfume. The scent lasts for an entire evening. And also the fragrance lasts for several years in the flacon and refill bottle. The perfume has a very appealing, as well as pleasant scent. The scent is not intrusive, yet intense. The negative aspect would be the price, which is very high. In addition, the re-fill variant is a lot more expensive, which is why it is not considered an option. A very good perfume. A bit expensive compared to other brands, but worth every penny. Scent really lasts forever on you. Usually one spray is enough for the whole body. Bottle can also be refilled at the market. Exceptional design of the bottle.I love it, the scent does not fade after 1h and you smell it all day. The bottles are refillable, you save then when refilling a few euros. I can only recommend it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment