276°
Posted 20 hours ago

More Than Memories: A Second Chance Standalone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re my real dad, shouldn’t I call you that and not your name?” Her words stop every thought in my head, and I stare. I stare at her, knowing I heard exactly what I did but not believing them. She knows I’m her father. She finally knows after almost a month of wanting to tell her. She knows. But how does she know? “I don’t have to,” she says way too fast.

Nel primo romanzo ero stata particolarmente infastidita dalla troppa narrazione, mentre in questo romanzo l'autrice ha sfoltito parecchio – brava! La storia di Shane e Whitney è stata profonda e toccante – e alla fine c'è stato anche quel pizzico di suspense che non ha guastato e mi ha fatto stare sulle spine :D Angel,” Mom says as she settles on my dad’s lap. “Of course we do. Besides, any excuse I can find to spend more time with my granddaughters, you better bet I’m going to use it.”

Sweetheart, you can call me Dad, or you can call me Shane. Whatever you want to call me is perfectly fine with me. But you are not in trouble. It’s fine that you know. I wanted you to know.”

PDF / EPUB File Name: More_Than_Memories_-_NE_Henderson.pdf, More_Than_Memories_-_NE_Henderson.epub A couple of weeks ago?” I burst out, unable to contain the rise in my voice and scaring her at the same time. Her body jumps. “Crap. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you.” I know you’ve already been accepted into the fellowship program, but have you considered with everything that’s happened, maybe it’s too much to take on right now?” He holds up his hand before I get a chance to say anything. “Just hear me out.” We stare at each other for a few seconds before I nod for him to continue. “What about coming home for a year or two? Peds is where your heart is. I get that, just as it is for your mom. Go into general practice instead of the surgical fellowship. Just for now, what about joining your mom’s practice when you complete your residency in June?” I absolutely fell in love with this book right from the start even though it broke my heart in places!Of course you can.” I grab her wrist, pulling her into another hug. “There’s nothing in the world that would make me happier.” Und die Kinder werden auch einfach in die Beziehung geschmissen und an - für die Kinder - fremde Menschen gegeben als wär‘s nichts. Egal, dass sie die Leute nicht kennen, denn immerhin war Mama ja vor Jahren mit denen befreundet. They’re going to hurt. At least at first and until you get your fingers used to the guitar. Feel mine.” I open my palm, moving it forward in her direction.

Whitney, aka Love and Shane are a high school couple but also so much more. They both have known there was something special between them form a young age but neither wanted to admit it. As much as Whitney doesn't believe she should have Shane and this happiness, and thus pushes him away, she also realizes she can't live without him. They have a close group of friends and life is going well, then tragedy strikes and their worlds turn upside down.

The book is beautifully written, in dual POV and kept me on my toes with each heartfelt word. A story full of drama, love, suspense, betrayal, that captivated me and made me ache along with the characters. I didn’t expect that it will be such a combination of feelings – sadness and joy, hope, hate(some people do terrible things for money and some are plain crazy). But I do enjoy a story in which the power of love overcomes the imaginable and ends with a ‘foreverly after’.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment