276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revolution Skincare London, 5% Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Revitalising, Under Eye Serum, 30ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve seen an improvement in clarity and a slight brightening of my complexion after using this serum daily. Revolution Skincare Niacinamide Mattifying Moisture Cream is a moisturizer formulated to balance sebum production, reduce the look of pores, and redness and moisturize the skin. You LOVE our best-selling Revolution PRO Miracle Cream. Now meet the must-have addition for your beauty regime - the Revolution Pro Miracle Eye Cream, our must-have beautifying eye cream that transforms tired under eyes in just 4 weeks! Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer is a cross-linked form of hyaluronic acid that forms a mesh-like film on your skin for extended hydration.

Revolution Skincare Vitamin C Eye Cream is a brightening eye cream that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone.

I’ve been using multiple products from Revolution Skincare over the past year. In my experience, they are very comparable to The Ordinary and The Inkey List products. I will discuss my experience with an exfoliating toner, serums, eye cream, and moisturizers in this Revolution Skincare review. About Revolution Beauty

I love all of the actives in this eye cream, especially the vitamin C derivative and niacinamide. The eye cream is creamy and non-greasy and has the feel of a luxury eye cream.From oil regulation and skin barrier restoration to smoothing fine lines and wrinkles and fading hyperpigmentation, niacinamide is a true multi-tasker. Since I have somewhat sensitive skin, glycolic acid products tend to irritate my skin. I’m happy to say that I can tolerate this 5% concentration. Stimulates collagen production for firmer skin more youthful-looking skin with improved elasticity. For my skin, it lives up to being mattifying without being too drying. I enjoy using it over my serums when my skin is feeling a bit oily. If you are a fan of drugstore skincare, this is a post for you! Revolution Skincare is a UK-based company that is both affordable and high quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment