276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Invictus by Paco Rabanne Eau De Toilette for Men 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paco Rabanne INVICTUS eau de toilette. A winning, fresh and woody fragrance. The trophy shaped bottle house the scent of victory. With notes of grapefruit and guaiac wood, combined with citrus freshness with a moody sensual fragrance. Paco Rabanne INVICTUS eau de toilette is an irresistible magnetic fragrance for men. Its ok, but not really for me [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love Paco Rabanne, but INVICTUS EDT isn't one for me. The scent is ok, its very modern, but there is a sharpness to it that I really don't like. An innovative, daring, sharp and masculine trophy bottle. A luxurious and heavy glass cup enhanced by a glossy metal cap.

unexpected forces collide: ecstasy and addiction. Fresh ecstasy: a chill of pure energy, a vibrant freshness like an adrenalin shot.

The scent of victory, the essence of heroes. A daring smash-up of freshness and heat. Marine and grapefruit flirt with the warm breath of gaïac wood and ambergris. Ecstatically addictive, a powerful stimulant. In it to win. Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus, the new masculine perfume by Paco Rabanne. This sensually fresh scent sets a modern vision of masculinity. Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau De Toilette is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness top note face to the sensuality of a guaiac wood base note.

Sensual addiction: the attraction of a sensual magnetism which symbolizes a virile and masculine power.

When it comes to fragrances, I know it is a really person thing for a lot of people, but I would certainly say this scent is more for the younger guys, maybe mid 20's.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment