276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jane Austen Tarot Deck: 53 Cards for Divination and Gameplay

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The Oracle cards have insights from Jane on how to work with them – card interpretations along with the cards depicted in full colour. Jane has written a poem for each face of the seven Old Women and encourages us to work with them and create our own, unique relationships with them.

Tarot By Janine Channel – Telegram Tarot By Janine Channel – Telegram

When having an Angel/Oracle card reading, you can choose to ask the cards a specific question or choose a general life overview. Divine angels are constantly surrounding us to heal when needed but they do like to be asked for help.Messages will be provided from the Angels to assist you on the journey of the requested topic or simplyprovide details to assist you in making that important decision. Focus for a moment or two on the question you would like to ask, or the issue you would like some information about, BEFORE you select the cards. I have been longing to meet the characters of the Wisdom of the Cailleach Oracle since artist Jane Brideson began to share her paintings for it a couple of years ago. Watch the animals, they sense when something is about to happen.... or to tell people something.... Focused attention helps to access the synchronicity necessary to gain maximum value from an automated reading.Consulting the cards many times a day, day after day, is completely self defeating, as repeating a reading too soon for the same question will usually create more confusion, not more clarity. Unique Tarot Greeting Card - The Fresh Start - Optimistic - Life Changes - Breakup - Divorce - New Home - Starting Over - Blank Inside definitely in control of Google. Rachel Chandler had connections to NXIM, Standard Hotel, Marina Abramovic, The word itself translates from the Irish Gaelic as ‘crone or hag’ but she is also known as ‘the veiled one’ and represents an important divinity figure in Irish, Scottish and Manx mythology. She is named within the landscapes of those countries; she is Winter itself; she is both creator and destructive force. The Long Road – I’m going to follow her! I have been aware of spirit's presence around me for as long as I can remember. At a very young age I would feel dogs sleeping on my bed and was awakened by the feel of cats pawing my bed covers. The spirits of animals seemed to be drawn to me, quite possibly as protection and to offer comfort to me as a young child.

Readings | SpiritOfTheRainbow

The more specific and focused your question, the more appropriate and valuable your answer will be. Again, it's a function of synchronicity.In 2001, after the breakup of my marriage and in need of a job I went to manage a public house. One night, after the pub was closed, I heard a man shout my name and again felt something getting under my feet, like a small dog although I was alone, there was no one else there with me. This became almost a daily occurrence. Spirit seemed to be desperately trying to get my attention. Crystal's have been used for many years to heal and there inner energy is known to bring balance. Crystal healing is an therapeuticand deeply relaxing, holisticand non invasive technique where the Crystal will be placed on or around the physical body. The purpose of this healing is that universal energy within the body is amplified and redirect any energy imbalances.

Katie Jane

We have wonderfulpsychic mediums, clairvoyants, oracle readers, psychic intuitives, astrologers and tarot card readersand some who are a mix of those! Month Prediction Forecast | 12 Month Forecast | 24 hours | Tarot Reading | Life, Career, Love | Detailed Use our readings as a kind of mirror - a way for you to examine a reflection of your life, thoughts and emotions at any given moment in time. With an automated system like this, it's very tempting to immediately repeat a reading if the answer you got was either not what you wanted to hear, apparently inaccurate or a bit confusing.Combining understandings of the metaphysical world infused with the knowledge and wisdom from the Welsh Mythology. Bringing through the old ways and teachings for current life problems when reading Llewellyn Tarot Cards. Upon joining the spiritual church's development class my gifts began to develop at a very rapid pace. Tarot Card Reading, Same Day Psychic Reading, Same Day Reading, Tarot Reading, Card Reading, Psychic, Life Coach, Reading by Clairvoyant In 2008 I enrolled in a Psychology BSc(Honours) Degree which I successfully passed in 2012. Within this period, I dipped in and out of my readings and my spiritual work; only reading for my friends and family. Again, although I was not doing my spiritual work full time, I was pretty much amazed that time and time again I would be given validation and told that my predictions had come to pass, that my visions and messages from spirit had in fact materialized.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment