276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tobar 9941 Fake Dog Poo, Mixed

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the mix seems too thick for shaping, add more milk until it feels malleable enough to mold into pieces. There’s much we can do to put this right before you start thinking about the crazy costs of replacing your artificial lawn and some don’t cost much at all. You could always bake a real one, hollow it out to insert the container, shellac it and tell people it is fake. This doesn’t hurt to try and also, you can test a patch in the corner again before you do so to make sure it isn’t damaging your artificial lawn.

I just sat it on top of a flat round container in semi-thick grassland type area (think thats why I had rodents, but didn't want leaves covering it).These cleaners come in a range of fragrances from, the smell of a freshly cut lawn to lavender meadow. Your artificial lawn will drain as well as a conventional lawn, so there is no problem with liquids passing through into the ground below.

While I can laugh a little at the touch of evil that goes into a poop hide, some of us cache with ckildren and do we really want to encourage them to poke at waste? If you’ve only got creamy peanut butter, but want to add some texture, you can include some chopped nuts of any kind. It should be ready for molding once you’ve formed it into a ball, with no mixture remaining on the sides of the bowl.Of course, the questiona rise why anyone would want to be so tasteless and disgusting as to create a fake dog poop cache? Before doing so, test a patch in the corner of your grass and leave both disinfectant and the vinegar overnight to ensure there is no staining to your artificial lawn. Now it’s time to turn on the hosepipe (an automatic hose reel is a real time saver) and really flood the area to dilute any remaining dog wee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment