276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Life and Rugby: The Autobiography

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Henri Lansbury reveals he overcame testicular cancer whilst at Nottingham Forest, after retired star...

My Life and Rugby: The Autobiography by Eddie Jones | WHSmith

Barcelona kid Marc Guiu, 17, scores the winner just 30 seconds after coming off the bench for his debut as Xavi unearths another gemCristiano Ronaldo demands a referee is substituted after team-mate Talisca's goal was ruled out during Al-Nassr's cup win over Al-Ettifaq What else could Jones have done better? “In 2020 we won the two trophies on offer [the Six Nations and Autumn Nations Cup] but were widely criticised because of the style of play. The adjustment to a better style was needed and I probably didn’t get the evolution right. There were a number of other things going on [including Covid and Saracens being relegated for breaking the salary cap] but you can’t have excuses.” Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool: Darwin Nunez comes off the bench to score STUNNING winner and send Reds into...

Eddie Jones reveals his career highlights and the secrets to Eddie Jones reveals his career highlights and the secrets to

He tells how he then embarked on a coaching career that has seen him become one of the most experienced and decorated coaches in Rugby Union, spanning four World Cups and three finals. His successes have included masterminding England’s spectacular victory over New Zealand in the 2019 World Cup and engineering the sport’s most stunning upset when Japan beat South Africa in 2015.

Eddie's top three most important leadership habits:

Barcelona reveal CGI footage of their 'insane' stadium's renovation plans which includes a complete upper-tier reconstruction and new Spotify-branded roof

Leadership by Eddie Jones - Pan Macmillan Leadership by Eddie Jones - Pan Macmillan

Jones said the big challenge he faced before the final was dealing with the praise that came his players’ way after the New Zealand victory. Chelsea star names WWE legend John Cena as the celebrity he'd want to portray him in a movie - but can YOU guess which unlikely Blues player it is? Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk share unexpected embrace ahead of his Battle of the Baddest fight against Francis Ngannou

Zinchenko is Arsenal's biggest JOKER while Elneny is the LEAST likely to fork out for dinner as Gunners stars reveal all about their team-mates SIMON JORDAN:In a modern game of nation states and billionaires, there should always be a place for people like Blue Bill Unfortunately, Eddie informed me that he had already signed a book deal with someone else. Unperturbed, I decided to push ahead and write what is known in the trade as an 'unauthorized biography.' Rafa Nadal Academy become the latest team to join the inaugural Hexagon Cup... as the new padel competition's chief insists they want to 'attract the best players in the world' ahead of next year He told me that when it comes to the media, you're never as good as they say you are, or as bad as they say you are. I always keep that in mind.'

Leadership by Eddie Jones | Waterstones Leadership by Eddie Jones | Waterstones

Man United 0-3 Newcastle: Pressure piles on Erik ten Hag as Red Devils suffer another DISMAL home defeat against Eddie Howe's second string to end their Carabao Cup defence with a whimper I've had enough of this!': Jamie Carragher SLAMS Nicolo Zaniolo for 'milking' head injury rule to get game stopped against West Ham as pundit calls for Premier League to clamp down on players 'ruining the game' Jordan Henderson reveals he was unaware of England fans booing him during clash with Australia until after the match - and admits the jeers HURTFrancis Ngannou makes decision on appealing his controversial defeat by Tyson Fury, after fans claimed he... Tennis world No 3 Daniil Medvedev gives 'stupid' booing crowd the middle finger after losing at the Paris Open... but blames it on 'looking at my nail' while he sarcastically hails 'beautiful Parisien audience' Kaoru Mitoma delights Roberto De Zerbi by signing a new four-year deal with Brighton to 'become one of their highest earners' as they look to stave off interest England stalwart Courtney Lawes calls time on incredible Test rugby career to spend more time with his young family... after 105 caps and four World Cups In a separate incident, a man has been charged by police after climbing up the big screen and urinating from the roof of the O’Reilly stand during the second half of the match.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment