276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Godox AD200 Pro Version, 200Ws 2.4G Flash Strobe, 1/8000 HSS, 500 Full Power Flashes, 0.01-2.1s Recycling, 2900mAh Battery, Bare Bulb/Speedlite Fresnel Flash Head

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The flash kit offers plenty of utility and is easily extendable using other light modifiers and tools. Using the Godox AD200Pro Misfires: I have had some issues with misfires, but nothing that would impact the timing of my shot or risk the potential of my images. The highest misfire rate I experienced was using HSS in broad daylight.

The answer for me is ‘no’. Not for wedding photography anyway. The changes are too small to justify the extra money. And the power adjustments for 0.1 instead of 0.3 is actually very annoying for weddings since it slows me down. For studio photography, I used another simple lighting setup. The AD200Pro was in a 53″ softbox to the camera’s right. The modeling light was enough to focus on my subject. I don’t regularly use high-speed sync, but it can save your day when you need outdoor portraits to overpower the sun.At weddings, the Godox AD200’s are my main flashes for pretty much everything. Outdoors for groups. Portraits. Indoors, I use them to light speeches, first dances and occasionally if the situation demands, wedding ceremonies. Bare bulb and speedlight flash heads are included to vary your quality of light. Color temperature is a steady 5600K over the entire power range.

Enhanced control panel with recessed design, additional navigation buttons, and a revised On/Off switch

The EC200 is an extension cable which allows you to mount the detachable head on top of a light stand and the head unit at the bottom. It’s takes more time to set up but having the weight at the bottom helps the stability if you use lightstands. In practice I found it a bit of a faff to set up at weddings. Magmod

The rear LCD screen is on the bottom of the flash. It's small but functional and the buttons are logically placed. The buttons and dial feel nice and responsive. Three years on and competitors have tried to copy the AD200. The Yongnuo YN200 and the Geekoto GT-200 are two that spring to mind. But in my opinion, none are really challenging the Godox AD200. The Technical Stuff You can change groups by pressing the GR/CH button and change to a different channel by holding down the same button for two seconds then using the dial to choose which channel you would like. This technique works better if you work with the scene rather than trying to eliminate the elements already working. For example, in this room, this sliding door had a foggy glass that was concealing a room full of chaos. I saw the lamplight shining through the window and decided I needed a bit more light to help the bride pop. Problem: Constant Flash Interrupts the Moment

Godox AD200 Review | Cons

Dedicated Stable Color Temperature Mode, which improves color consistency to within +/- 100K throughout the entire power range So no real surprises. The AD200 is less powerful than the AD360 but more than the normal speedlight. However, It may surprise some that there is only a 1/3 stop difference between the AD200 and the AD360. Whilst in percentage terms that seems a lot (ie. 33%), the AD200 of course is much more portable with the integrated battery. Speedlight Flash Head at T0.1: 1/220 to 1/15,380 Second Bare Bulb Flash Head at T0.1: 1/220 to 1/13,510 Second

The AD200 Pro uses a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts longer than rechargeable or alkaline AA batteries. 6: Bare Bulb Flash Head or Speedlite Flash Head This system allows you to control the flash remotely from your camera or smartphone, giving you more flexibility when setting up your shots.The long-life lithium battery has enough charge for 500 full-power flashes, so you don’t have to worry about running out of power mid-shoot. These travel bags used a pretty basic lighting setup. I put them on the floor in my home and pointed the flash head at our white ceiling to get a soft, shadowless light on the products. If you are mounting AD200's on a light stand. Then my strong advice is to either have someone hold it or use a weight like a sandbag to stop the stand from toppling over.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment