276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell Chromebook 3180 11.6" HD Laptop Intel Celeron N3060 Processor, 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, Chrome OS - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With all of the different ways you can configure the 3189 (tablet, tent, flat and normal laptop modes), the viewing angles are very important, and the 3189 delivers. The screen has wide viewing angles from the sides, top and bottom - great for having a bunch of students gathered around one computer for collaboration. Note: When you create a recovery flash drive, be aware the tool may not be available in all languages. As far as performance goes, our review unit featured 4GB of RAM with the 32GB eMMC hard drive and I honestly wouldn’t recommend going with anything less. There were absolutely no performance issues with this configuration and everything from the Google apps to video watching and music streaming ran as expected without any hiccups.

Dell Chromebook 11 3180 review: When the going gets tough… Dell Chromebook 11 3180 review: When the going gets tough…

Dell claims that the Chromebook 11 (3180) will achieve 10 hours of battery, which should be enough to get enough the most demanding student through a day at school or college. From my experience, this is definitely achievable depending on how you are using the 3180. The more that the processor has to work, the more juice it will expend. After streaming videos and music, using Google Docs, and just general browsing and typing for work, I managed to get 8-10 hours of use out of the Chromebook 11 3180 on most days. Software The Dell 3180 has a display screen of 11.6 Inches, Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-core 1.60 GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 1600 MHZ Ram, 32GB Storage, Operating System of Google Chrome, Built-in Microphone, 2x USB Port, 1x HDMI Port and Built-in Webcam. Design: Schools and parents who are looking for a durable Chromebook with solid performance, strong battery life and a comfortable keyboard will find a lot to like in the Dell Chromebook 3180.

Do you see a Chrome OS verification is turned off message instead? Pressing Ctrl + D togetherenables you to enter developer mode. However, if you press the Space Bar instead - the screen asksyou to recover your device. Enter Recover Mode

Dell Chromebook 11 review Specifications and Performance - Dell Chromebook 11 review

Firmware and file system that is verified against modifications at boot and during run time. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides added protection. Google is planning to add support for Android apps to future versions of Chrome OS and some Chromebooks -- but not the 3189 -- can already do it, if users install a beta version of the operating system. However, with its touch screen and convertible form factor, Dell's laptop should do a great job running Android software when the time comes. Dell's laptop is a good size for fitting into elementary and middle schoolers' hands and bags. The Chromebook 3189 measures 12 x 8.2 x 0.9 inches, and weighs 3.2 pounds. The outer dimensions are about the same as the Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA, which measures 11.9 x 8.3 x 0.6 inches and weighs only 2.6 pounds, but the C302CA's screen is 1 inch larger than the 3189's (12 inches versus 11 inches for the 3189). The Acer Chromebook R 13 measures 12.8 x 8.9 x 0.6 inches and weighs 3.2 pounds, and has a 13-inch screen; the Dell Chromebook 3180 measures 11.9 x 8.1 x 0.8 inches, weighs 2.8 pounds, and has the same size screen as the Chromebook 3189, at 11 inches. Nvidia’s GeForce Now streaming game service has come to Chromebooks but it requires version 77 and up of ChromeOS, which abandoned Chromebooks may not have. What happens to an expired Chromebook Listening to the Omaha Beach scene in Saving Private Ryan with the sound all the way up really showed off the speakers, with bullet sounds going behind my head from my left ear to my right. In tent mode, the sound was even a little louder, with the speakers more exposed. Turning the volume down to about 80 percent was more than sufficient when sitting right in front of the screen. This computer could be used to show a video to a small group of children and they should all be able to hear it.The 3180 has a one-year limited warranty. See how Dell did on our Best & Worst Brands report and Tech Support Showdown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment