276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kryon, Book 1- The End Times - New Information for Personal Peace

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

is here and we now look forward to the new Krysalis Acadamy starting with Lee and Monika where the Star Mothers share the knowledge of The Lemurian Teaching Wheel with us. The timing is perfect as we learn more and more about our soul and our innate ability to integrate this more than ever before.

How would you like to neutralize all your atomic waste, so that a child could play with it, as sand? It is not difficult to do, but it requires skills that you have not yet used, but that you now have the power and permission to develop. You have earned these things! Then there are the ones who are the Ascended Masters. Their attributes are that all of them have been on Earth as humans. Their task is to return, via channeling, to give you instruction sets, information that is practical for you to know from their perspective of having themselves been here on earth before.Hello, I’m Lee Carroll. People have asked me the question, “Who is Kryon?” for 31 years now. That’s how long I’ve been channeling this name, Kryon. And it’s hard to answer. Every single interview that I have, over all of these years, that’s the first question they ask, who is Kryon? Kryon has said to me, “The admonition is this… stay compassionately. Don’t get filled with yourself, Lee, all of these things. And the more you do that,” Kryon says, “Lee, the purer it will be, the better it will be, the more current the information, the more compassionate.” That is who/what Kryon is and means to me. Now you know. This is the purpose, and why I am here. But it all comes down to you and your higher soul-self (no matter how many support entities are around you). The Kryon seminars are presented all over the Americas, western Europe, Israel, and now Russia, Bulgaria, Poland and the Baltic states. You can see some of the most meaningful meetings HERE. His worldwide seminar schedule is HERE.

Scientists: Earth’s Magnetic Fields Carry Biologically Relevant Information That ‘Connects All Living Systems’ This is my service, and I know of these things. What you are missing is the balance with the spiritual part that will enable your science to leap forward in a spectacular manner when you achieve this balance. For those who are relatively new to the Kryon work, Malti Patel has taken some of the most significant and valuable channelled teachings from Kryon and set them out into succinct, easy-to-read sections to help you assimilate and implement them;assisting you in your endeavours to align with the New whilst, at the same time,releasing the Old. The Dark is in its final throes and its last struggles will be felt by the Old Souls first. The Light is winning and we need to do all we can to help by shining our own during this Great Shift of Consciousness.In prior channellings, a step-by-step way for emotional clearing has been explained. Being emotionally unbalanced is like driving a car with a dirty windscreen, or sailing a ship whose anchor still holds fast at the bottom of the sea. Until you achieve emotional clarity, your lives are going nowhere. You perceive time as linear and constant with only two dimensions. It is only in the last few generations that you have realized that time is relative (is not actually constant) but you still have no concept of its third dimension. Constant "reliable" time is an Earth concept. On the other side, where I am, there is a very different kind of time and everything is in the "now". What if I told you it isn’t really a who? In the singularity of what we live in, the 3D or 4D, everything is singular. If I have a friend, that is ‘a who.’ Kryon is actually an energy, perhaps even a group energy. So for that reason alone, it’s really hard to call Kryon a who. So I call it an Angelic, beautiful energy of love and compassion, unity and kindness. That started 31 years ago and has gotten nothing but better every single year. What Kryon Says to Me

I have told you many times that I have arrived here by design - that I was called here through the acts of 50 years of Humans having changed this planet. I come to readjust your magnetic grid system for your health and enlightenment . . . for your imprint. With all your scientific endeavors, you have been restricted to two dimensional thinking. You have not yet discovered the balance and have not related it to science. The spiritual sciences of the universe are logical, predictable, and are based on numbers and formulas that always work. It is a "marriage" of the physical and the spiritual, and proper implementation that brings about consistent, observable changes.

When You Have the Right Vibe, It’s Not a Coincidence: Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field Infrasound: "There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres" Souls Recall Their ‘Life’ Between Lives During Regression Hypnosis, The Similarities Are Astounding Lee is recognized worldwide as the original channel for Kryon, and has been honored over the years by seven United Nations invitations to channel Kryon at the UN building in New York city. In 1995, Lee was asked to present Kryon before a United Nations chartered group known as the Society for Enlightenment and

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment