276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ann Summers - Bardot Sexy Santa Dress, Red Christmas Outfit, Santa Costume for Women with Fur Trim & Buckle Belt, Red Underwear - Christmas Lingerie Set

£12.8£25.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And if you’re looking to explore your pleasure potential, check out Ann Summers for lubricants and sexual wellness toys incl.

We started a sex toy revolution with the Rampant Rabbit, so we sell nothing but the best when it comes to toys.

COMFORT MIXED WITH STYLE: Made with super soft velvet and edged with a snowy white faux fur trim at the neckline and hem for a truly festive finish that keeps you looking sexy but comfortable enough to have fun.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Again attention to detail more then enough support as they have also added underwire within the bra section. Cut to a bardot shape, it is made from PU with faux fur trim at the neckline and hem of the dress and finished with a diamante buckle on the waistband. Cut from a luxurious green velvet material, it features a super soft fur trim along the neckline and hem. For going out or a little roleplay in the bedroom, a sexy fancy dress outfit can transform you into anything from a sexy nurse to a naughty police officer.The repayment amount agreed for the repayment period will remain the same, meaning the repayment period may be shorter than originally agreed. EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Finished with adjustable shoulder straps and an elasticated belt with a diamante buckle. Unfortunately I could not for this at all through my body which is such a shame as I really liked the outfit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment