276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 71038 Minifigures Disney 100, 1 of 18 Iconic Characters to Collect, Collectible Mystery Bag with Buildable Toy incl. Mickey Mouse, Stitch, Mulan & More (1 Piece - Style Picked at Random)

£3.73£7.46Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pluto only looks like a minifig in the theme parks, though. In Europe, people would be more familiar with the comics* than the theme parks, and there he looks more like a real dog. Baymax is probably the weakest minifigure in the series, although even the cuddly robot looks reasonable, despite certain areas for improvement. Otherwise, I am impressed with the whole series, especially given its broad coverage of Disney animations. As always, there are notable omissions, such as Snow White and Rapunzel, but those absentees leave potential for a fourth series in the future! Homer Simpson | Marge Simpson | Bart Simpson | Lisa Simpson | Ned Flanders | Mr. Burns | Nelson Muntz | Ralph Wiggum | Chief Wiggum | Grampa | Krusty the Clown | Itchy | Scratchy Note: Unless things change, this will be the final LEGO Minifigures Series in blind bags, before LEGO switches them over to cardboard boxes.

The enormous dress element looks outstanding as well, finally returning from the Queen Collectable Minifigure." Alongside Robin Hood is reported to be the antagonist Prince John, depicted in the movie with a cape and crown. The minifigure is rumoured to include a bag. 3 – Stitch Kids can celebrate the magical world of Disney with these LEGO Minifigures Disney 100 (71038) characters. There is an unexpected minifigure in every bag

Walmart here in South Dakota had them for sale a few days early, but there were only 3-4 left. I wish more places would sell a full box. Celebrate 100 years of Disney animation with these fantastic LEGO® ǀ Disney Minifigures bags with iconic characters from some of Disney’s most famous films of the past century. There are 18 minifigures to collect, each representing a different decade, including Robin Hood, Pocahontas, and Tiana. Each character comes with 1 or more iconic accessories. Who will you find in your mystery bag?

Aquaman | Batman | Bat-Mite | Bumblebee | Cheetah | Cyborg | The Flash | Green Lantern | Huntress | The Joker | Metamorpho | Mister Miracle | Sinestro | Stargirl | Superman | Wonder Woman Abraham Lincoln | Calamity Drone | Gail the Construction Worker | Hard Hat Emmet | Larry the Barista | Marsha Queen of the Mermaids | Mrs. Scratchen-Post | Panda Guy | President Business | Scribble-Face Bad Cop | Taco Tuesday Man | Velma Staplebot | “Where are my Pants?” Guy | Wild West Wyldstyle | Wiley Fusebot | William Shakespeare After months of anticipation, we finally have the official reveal of the LEGO Disney 100 Minifigures series, which will be released on 1 May 2023! The flower affixed to the gown would have been ideal for a darker shade of green, although the minifigures looks splendid without it. I love the ornamental stars and Tiana's bright light yellow gloves, while her unique hair element captures wonderful detail. There is a noticeable colour difference between the medium brown of Tiana's head or arms and the torso printing though, sadly.Surely «Robin Hood» is more well known than «Fantasia» and «Big Hero 6» at least? I think «Lilo & Stitch» is pretty obscure (by Disney standard) as well." Not keen on the modern ones. Was Coco and Big Hero 6 even that popular?? Same with Princess & the Frog, I haven't heard anyone mention that since it came out. Anastasia and Rasputin would have been a lot more interesting.

Alien Villainess | Businessman | Conquistador | Cowgirl | Diver | DJ | Downhill Skier | Evil Robot | Fairy | Football Player | Lederhosen Guy | Pirate Captain | Red Cheerleader | Santa | The Thespian | Vampire BatGive as a gift – These durable LEGO® Disney Minifigures can be given to kids and adults as a birthday present, holiday gift or an unexpected treat to expand their collection Barbarian | Constable | Diner Waitress | Evil Mech | Gingerbread Man | Grandma | Holiday Elf | Island Warrior | Lady Robot | Mountain Climber | Pretzel Girl | Saxophone Player | Scarecrow | Scientist | Welder | Yeti

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment