276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[HaruHaru Wonder] Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Haruharu Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner For Sensitive Skin (300ml) is a new version of a best-selling toner from HaruHaru. The freebies that came with it in my parcel were lovely as well :) its packaging was lovely and came with a nice note. Although, i find that if i use it everyday my skin breaks out a little on my forehead, so i only use it when my skin needs the extra hydration. Actual ingredients of a specific product option might vary from this list as the ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. That's why we diligently verify our supply chain, working closely with the brands and authorised distributors to bring you genuine products that meet the highest standards.

Haruharu Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream is an anti-ageing moisturiser suitable for all skin types. Fermented Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract: Antioxidant powerhouse packed with polyphenols and flavonoids, which protects skin against free radicals, and promotes skin cell regeneration and skin firming. This HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner is a must-have for anyone with dry or sensitive skin. Obviously it was only a trial kit so the individual pieces were small, however, it is perfect for trying a new routine and lasts a fair while for the size.

This moist daily sunscreen enriched with 30% Rice Extract and Grain Probiotics that deeply hydrates and nourishes skin. With an industry-leading marketplace paired with an unlimited subscription service, Envato helps creatives like you get projects done faster.

T he haruharu wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner for Sensitive Skin is a reformulated version of the brand’s bestselling toner.

Well this new hypoallergenic toner is fragrance-free due to the exclusion of essential oils and alcohol-free (the original one contained some plant alcohol), which makes it the perfect gentle, hydrating and brightening toner for those with sensitive skin. WONDER’s distinctive technology delivers fermented black rice extract to skin deeply and effectively with sphere-shaped liposome infused in Panax Ginseng Root ingredient. Beauty of Joseon Glow Serum is a honey-like serum enriched with 60% of propolis extract and 2% of Niacinamide to fight acne and reduce pores for glowing, radiant honey skin. A light, hydrating and refreshing unscented toner which is free from essential oils making it non-irritating and packed with nourishing ingredients perfect for sensitive skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment