276°
Posted 20 hours ago

THE BODY SHOP Cool Daisy Shower Gel for Normal to Dry skin, Floral and Refreshing enriched with Daisy Extract

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a 2001 worldwide study with 178 people with known sensitization to fragrances citronellol tested positive in 5. As for hair care, it is a non-volatile silicone meaning that it stays on the hair rather than evaporates from it and smoothes the hair like no other thing. The TL; DR version of HA is that it's a huge polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) found in the skin that acts as a sponge helping the skin to hold onto water, being plump and elastic. All in all, limonene has some pros and cons, but - especially if your skin is sensitive - the cons probably outweigh the pros. That’s why a product containing linalool that has been opened for several months is more likely to be allergenic than a fresh one.

Exfoliate for a soft feel with our new Refreshing Passionfruit Gel Body Scrub, or smell like a fresh daisy with our Cool Daisy Body Yogurt, infused with daisy extract. It’s super-refreshing and gives you an instant hit of hydration, leaving you feeling cool and smelling as fresh and floral a field of daisies. Good for dry, thirsty Skin in need of a drink, this Cool Daisy Body Yoghurt gives you 48 hours of hydration and leaves Skin feeling softer and smoother.I just thought this was light and pleasant and then went back for the whole line: shower gel, body moisturizer and hydrating mist. I really liked what this did when I used it, as once I had started to massage a little bit of it into my Skin, it turned from an incredibly thin and watery yet ever so slightly balmy Micellar Water into a thick and frothy Shower Gel that spread really easily across my Body.

g. rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, peppermint and it's the main component (about 50-90%) of the peel oil of citrus fruits. It’s a sweet, light and very fresh scent – hard to say the notes as daisies don’t have a scent but I feel like I’m getting rosy wafts from it. Scent Description: This soft, feminine scent is designed for women with refined fashion and fragrance tastes. If you are someone who likes to know what you put on your face then fragrance is not your best friend - there's no way to know what’s really in it. I’m sure everyone knows the body yoghurt texture – a cool feel, loose body hydrator that’s perfect for light moisturising when you don’t want that coated skin feel.Back by popular demand, our Limited Edition Cool Daisy Body Care will leaving you feeling fresh as a 🌼 and smelling like one too! I absolutely loved it’s scent, as even though it contained Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Shea Butter, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Daisy Flower Extract, Hydroxycitronellol, Limonene, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 19140/Yellow 5, and CI 14700/Red 4, I thought that it had a delicious fresh and floral yet ever so slightly fruity Apricot and Daisy scent to it that kind of reminded me of if someone had poured a massive Jug of Apricot Juice over a Bouquet of freshly picked Daisies. A thick, high molecular weight silicone that is usually diluted in another, lighter silicone fluid (like dimethicone or cyclopentasiloxane). Other than having a good safety profile and being quite gentle to the skin it has some other advantages too. This new special edition Shower Gel lathers up a treat to leave you feeling nicely cleansed and smelling as fresh as a Daisy.

Lightweight gel-cream that sinks in straight away without the stickiness, making it brilliant for the warmer months. Good for dry, thirsty skin in need of a drink, this body yoghurt gives 48-hour hydration and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.This beautifully light-weight Gel Cream sinks in straight away without any stickiness, so it’s brilliant for the warmer months. Think of it like wandering through a field of flowers, or a festival (but one of the chilled-out, daytime ones). It's often paired with glyceryl stearate - the two together form a super effective emulsifier duo that's salt and acid tolerant and works over a wide pH range. As for skincare, it makes the skin silky smooth, creates a subtle gloss and forms a protective barrier (aka occlusive).

Other tasks include helping the product to absorb faster and deeper into the skin (penetration enhancer), making the product spread nicely over the skin (slip agent), and attracting water (humectant) into the skin. When you’re feeling a bit hot and bothered, you need a spritz of our new special edition Cool Daisy Body Mist. I absolutely loved it’s scent, as even though it contained Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Gluconate, Hydroxycitronellol, Limonene, Citronellol, Daisy Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, and CI 17200/Red 33, I thought that it had a delicious fresh and floral yet ever so slightly fruity Apricot and Daisy scent to it that kind of reminded me of if someone had poured a massive Jug of Apricot Juice over a Bouquet of freshly picked Daisies. Exactly what it sounds: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice.

Sinking in quickly without any stickiness, it leaves your Skin feeling soothed from any dryness, with a healthy-looking glow. If you wanna become a real HA-and-the-skin expert you can read way more about the topic at hyaluronic acid (including penetration-questions, differences between high and low molecular weight versions and a bunch of references to scientific literature). I absolutely loved it’s scent, as even though it contained Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-3, Disodium EDTA, Daisy Flower Extract, Hydroxycitronellol, Limonene, Citronellol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 19140/Yellow 5, and CI 14700/Red 4, I thought that it had a delicious fresh and floral yet ever so slightly fruity Apricot and Daisy scent to it that kind of reminded me of if someone had poured a massive Jug of Apricot Juice over a Bouquet of freshly picked Daisies. Bought this variant for the first time, the scent is subtle and pleasant but it doesn't stay for too long.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment