276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hope Close

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have read and thoroughly enjoyed all books by this author, so when offered the opportunity to read an ARC for this one in return for an honest review, I jumped at the chance.

Information for Hope Close, Keresley End Interesting Information for Hope Close, Keresley End

The postcode SK11 8SJ does not show a significant deviation from the average figures for the UK. In the UK as a whole, the average figures are approximately as follows for relationship statuses: 45% married, 38% single, 9% divorced, 6% widowed, and 2% separated. virtual tour** This exceptional family home is situated down a private lane off Holmefield Road in Cleveleys. A most sought after location close to town centre amenities to include, local ... This one didn't disappoint it was brilliant. I enjoyed learning about all the wonderfully complex characters as she built their stories throughout the book giving away a few surprises along the way while still keeping me guessing until the end. Each chapter follows each of the women and how they entwine and how they each live their lives. The reader also follows the new neighbour who clearly has something to hide. The story progresses until all is revealed and why.Our information is available for almost all UK postcodes. Why not take a look at some of these other postcodes in the immediate vicinity of Hope Close, Barnet, London, NW4 1AY:

Information for Hope Close, Barnet, London, NW4 1AY Area Information for Hope Close, Barnet, London, NW4 1AY

virtual tour** This extended, detached family home comes with the convenience of no forward chain, is situated in an idyllic, peaceful cul de sac location in Thornton, a short drive from ... Nicole, the bored, lonely housewife whose children have all flown the nest and whose husband pays her little attention.

At the time of the 2021 census, approximately 83.3% of the resident population of the United Kingdom were born in the UK. Some 9.7% have resided in the UK for 10 years plus, 2.9% for 5-10 years, 2.2% for 2-5 years, and 1.9% for less than two years.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment