276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KUNITSA CO. Reading Journal. Book Journal for Book Lovers & Readers. Review and Track Your Reading (Green) - 52 book reviews

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First and foremost, don’t try to create the most incredible and perfect reading log on your first try. You may want to do some digitally and some on paper. And you may like the idea of creating your own journal, or you might want to use a pre-printed journal, as I do. Digital Reading Journal Which brings us to keeping a book journal: the subject of this post. Alice’s reading journal from The Geeky Burrow. What are the Benefits of a Reading Journal?

Do you need a bigger journal that will have a larger font that’s easier for you to read, or do you want a larger journal because you need more room to write?If you are new to journaling about your reading, aim for consistency. Don’t sweat it if you forget to journal. The more you do it, the more of a habit it will become. We enjoy journaling more when we add small touches like nice lettering or a splash of color, but let’s not pretend fancy ismore effective. Reflecting on books in writing can help you clarify what you read, what you learned (if anything), and what you thought about it. Reading Journal Ideas Instead, grab a font you love at Creative Market. They have thousands of fonts to choose from. It doesn’t need to cost you anything (unless you’re like us and can’t resist all the pretties); they have free fonts & graphics you can grab each week. Megan only began to formally journal her reading in 2015, so anything before that is recorded based on memory.

Finally, what I’m calling a “ thoughtful reading journal” is a type of journal that I haven’t actually started yet, but that I’ve been wanting more and more in my reading life. I am especially realizing this in 2020 as I read more nonfiction and more books for my antiracist education. An entire collection of novels from favorite authors (i.e. Read the entire work of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Unfortunately, these stamps were discontinued, so you can skip the extra steps she had to take in enlarging them.

Reading Journals

It’s one reason I don’t set a yearly goal on Goodreads. While I glance at how many books I’ve read at the end of the year, I never want to get focus on that number–and start avoiding long or slow books so I can read more books. Now that we’ve shared a real reading journal example, here are a couple of lists to consider as you start a reading journal of your own: Reading goals or wish lists You have lots of options if you want to start a reading journal and it’s okay to use a mix of them. I’ve discussed tons of options for ways to use a book journal to enhance your own reading life, and I’m sure there are more. Now it’s time to get started on your own reading journal!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment