276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Multi-purpose hole saw set, 6 pieces, 25-35-46-56-68-82 mm, 2 drills

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The hole saw is made up of cutting teeth, slots, and sometimes a pilot drill and arbor (as explained above). Of course our trade partners and importers are a very important link to our market, so without a doubt they’re an integral part of ProFit’s success. Our business is organized in such a way to best help support such teamwork in the form of marketing support, training and the ever so important transfer of knowledge. A. We don’t have a specific kit but popular sizes for downlighters are 19mm 22mm 29mm 35mm 44mm 51mm 60mm 65mm 68mm 72mm 75mm 86mm. The 19mm 22mm 29mm need the 8mm HSS drill. TCT holesaw sizes above 33mm need the 10mm HSS drill.

Obviously, again, the 10 is for these bigger size hole saws. I assume the 8 probably goes up to 25, maybe 32. And then above that, obviously, you do want a bigger shank anyway.What it does say on these cutters is you should be wearing safety goggles. These are toughened glass that I use anyway for work. What it doesn't mention is your safety mask. If you're going to be cutting in any material, especially particle boards, hard woods, you've got to protect yourself. You don't want to be going down in years to come with COPD. Be very, very, very careful. Hole saws will come with differing TPI's (teeth per inch). The higher the TPI, the slower the cut but smoother the finish. The lower the TPI, the faster the cut but it will be less smooth. The 8mm HSS Centre drill work in conjunction with the 19mm and 27mm TCT holesaws and fits other TCT holesaws up to 32mm. Okay, go from the other side. Pull it out. And that's the difference when you go from one side to the other. You don't get the damage.

Each and every day professional end users -around the globe- experience the fact that our tools work faster, last longer and basically make life a whole lot easier. In addition they can rely on ProFit making the widest range of diameters available bar none. There are different types of hole saws and they generally range in size between 14mm and 210mm in diameter. Holes below this size can usually be achieved using a standard drill bit, while larger holes will generally require alternative cutting methods.

Don't take our word for it

It's handy to note that the higher the TPI, the less likely the hole saw is to tear your workpiece. The lower the TPI, the more likely this is. We typically advise that 1-4 teeth per inch equals a low TPI, whilst 10+ teeth per inch equals a high TPI. A hole saw is capable of cutting holes with a much larger diameter than a standard drill bit. They create a hole in the workpiece without cutting up the core material. I'm going to put it to a test on this bit of timber now. Obviously, you'd never drill a hole this size in a bit of timber this size, unless it wasn't structural. Hi, I'm Gareth from Udell Electrical Services. Tool Talk have sent me this holesaw kit from Pro-Fit. It's a new kind of wood holesaw kit. I've been using it for a couple weeks and I find it really, really handy. Before I had it, I've been using the bog standard, holesaws that everybody uses. Now, these are more designed for metal work with the sharp teeth, but you can use them on wood and a lot of people do use them on wood. Hi, this is Andy from Bennetts Safe Gas. And today I'm reviewing the Pro-Fit. Thank you Tool Talk for sending this out to me to review. Pro-Fit, I think, is now owned by Monument, so should be good, top quality.

Would I recommend it? Yes, but only for certain jobs. If you're like me and you're an electrician that goes around not really sure what you're going into, unfortunately, it is going to be the Starrett cutter all day long. But if you are a carpenter or a pipe fitter and you know that you are going in and you are making all the holes for your pipes to access and you know that you doing 100 holes or 50 holes, then this system's going to be good because it's going to save time, effort, and energy making those holes. Because sparkies is generally only use these for a couple of holes here and there, the odd one or two, but other trades will use these a lot more. And if you are using them constantly, it's better to be faster. The pipe and waste kit is designed specifically for plumbers, heating and gas engineers. The six TCT holesaws sizes are 19, 27, 33, perfect for 15mm, 22mm and 28mm copper pipe. The 38, 45, 58mm TCT holesaws are perfect for 1.1/4in, 1.1/2in and 2in. waste pipe when cutting through kitchen cabinets. Pro-Fit was re-launched in the UK in 2017 at Toolfair by pro-fit-holesaws.co.uk and in conjunction with Expert Trades.Pro-Fit® tungsten carbide tipped TCT holesaws are perfect for plumbers, chippies and electricians. These TCT holesaws are the correct product for the job. Bi-metal holesaws are really designed for cutting through metal.

The teeth will either have a variable or constant tooth pitch and are usually set at a 60° angle to cut through the material easily. Variable pitch is when the distance between the teeth varies. This provides a smoother cut with reduced wear on the blade. A constant pitch is when the distance between those two points remains constant. They cut a little slower than variable pitch but make a finer cut. As I say, I've been using these a couple of weeks. As you can see here, I've already drilled a couple of holes in this wet bit of three by two, and it flies through. I can do another demonstration. Straight through. As you can see, the plug is in the holesaw. You literally just press the button in, pull the holesaw towards you, that leaves the plug there. You can twist it off the drill bit and that's the plug out. They come in different sizes. You can get several kits, but the one that I've got here is the 38mm. If I have to give you a negative point and it is only a small one, it's that this piece doesn't have an interchangeable drill bit. So if it gets blunt, you are into sharpening it. If you haven't got that piece, then you are going to be looking at buying a new arbour shall we say. But as long as you're careful, you know what you're drilling through, I don't see that as a problem really. Great piece of kit. Love it. I shall be putting this into my toolbox and using it as much as possible. It comes in a nice little box. There's two there for a starter kit. A. This is the Transition Hex and allows two holesaws to be fitted so the smaller holesaw is used as the centre for the larger hole.

Hi, my name's Ian Winnard, and I'm from Ian Winnard and Son Heating and Plumbing. Today, we're going to be testing a new piece of kit that's been sent out to us from the Tool Talk testing kit, courtesy of Harrison. We'll just zoom in and show you this that's arrived in the post. It's got this little bar there. It's got the Pro-Fit name on it. Quite a substantial little piece of kit. And a series of cutters, there's two cutters here. The first cutter is a Pro-Fit, and it's 20 millimetres, so be okay for 15 mm pipe. The other one they've sent out is 25 mm, so you could put a 22 mm pipe through cupboards or units or even floors with this type of stuff. Accordingly, when meeting end users they all tell us once having experienced the ProFit system they’d never again want to do without. Something we’re suitably proud of! As founders of the revolutionary ProFit Multi Purpose Carbide Tipped holesaw system we have literally changed the lifes of countless professional end users by allowing them to do their jobs faster with the highest quality of finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment