276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Physicians Formula - Murumuru Butter Bronzer - Face Bronzer with Ultra-Rich Formula with Murumuru Butter for Radiant Brightness, Creamy and Soft Texture - Bright Finish - Light Bronzer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We put the Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer to the test after receiving a complimentary sample from the brand. Keep reading for our full product review.

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer at BEAUTY BAY

Lawless’s talc-free bronzer is a matte lover’s dream. Thanks to its silky texture, it blends easily and is buildable, so you can really go deep if you’d like to. Another bonus? The formula is clean, vegan, and cruelty-free—and according to one Sephora reviewer, “super easy to apply with a fluffy powder brush and also great for spot blotting.” One of the reasons people like this bronzer is the added bonus of the coconut scent, reminiscent of vacation. I don’t really care for the scent too much. I don’t dislike the smell of coconut and I think coconut itself in its many shapes and forms is delicious in food or even handy as a makeup remover, but this fragrance doesn’t quite cut it for me. It did initially remind me of the Kate Spade fragrance that smells like coconut, which I do enjoy a lot more.I originally wanted this product in the darker shade called Bronzer, as opposed to Light Bronzer because I didn’t think Light Bronzer would show up on my skin. Turns out it does show up. This bronzer swatches funny- the way it swatches on my hand isn’t how it shows up on my face. The color blends in with my hand so that it’s nearly invisible, except for a slight sheen under the light. But in the shadows, I can see a faint swatch of the bronzer, which ends up looking darker than my hand.

Butter Bronzer Gave - Byrdie Physicians Formula’s Murumuru Butter Bronzer Gave - Byrdie

You really can’t beat a classic. Hoola is well-loved for its insanely easy-to-blend texture and totally matte finish, and the fact that it’s cool enough to realistically contour with and also warm enough to make you look vacation-ready. After years of offering a single shade, the brand now has options for a range of skin tones. Russell considers a cream bronzer the most modern option, as they give a natural, skin-like finish. ‘Feathering one on your forehead, cheeks, and the bridge of your nose with a blending brush will give a soft veil of healthy, skin-like glow,' she says.Bronzer newbies will love the doe-foot applicator on this product, which ensures a precise, fuss-free application. The lightweight formula is buildable, and there are no hints of orange no matter how much you apply. Plus, it’s made with nourishing ingredients like jojoba oil and aloe vera to keep your skin supple and hydrated. It should come as little surprise to hear that Hermès' first bronzer is sublime: I keep this one permanently in my everyday kit. Gucci Westman's bronzer is the most buttery powder I've ever come across: in fact, I'd say it actually works more like a cream. The finish is sparkle-free but satisfyingly luminous, with nourishing plant oils to keep dry skins happy. I’m dedicating a whole section to fragrance because I think the smell is way too strong. And maybe part of the problem is that I apply too much bronzer- the color is light on me so I really build it up. I can smell this bronzer when I go in to apply it and I can smell it hours after I’ve applied it. Even when I think the smell has finally disappeared, once I turn my head, a waft of the artificial coconut scent enters my nostrils. I have no idea if my face smells to anyone else- I would hope my face is unscented, especially if I didn’t even use any fragrance. Ultra-luxurious bronzer, infused with Murumuru Butter, delivers a radiant Brazilian goddess glow! Moisturizing wonder features ultra-refined pearl and soft-focus pigments that smooth skin texture, brighten skin tone and deliver a gorgeous bronze finish.

Physicians Formula - Murumuru Butter Bronzer - Face Bronzer

This bronzer is on the expensive side, but the hamburger-size jar will last you a lifetime. While it’s a cream product, it dries down to a powder that doesn’t budge. The beautiful texture buffs right into your skin, and it can be used both to add warmth and to sculpt your face. It also looks incredible on your vanity or top shelf, and was a favorite in last year’s Glamour Beauty Awards. “This bronzer is like a vacation in a jar—it warms up my face without overpowering it and blends like a dream,” says senior beauty editor Ariana Yaptangco. “The formula is very buildable, so if I want to use it for contouring, I just apply a little extra. I take my makeup brush, swirl it around, and dab it into the hollows of my cheeks, jaw, and temples of my forehead.” This talc-free, classic bronzer from Nars is a favorite among makeup artists and beauty lovers alike since it can be used to warm up skin, contour, or sculpt. The finely milled powder blends easily to deliver an effortless glow, and it comes in nine shades to suit a range of skin tones. “Love love love!!! Honestly one of my favorite bronzers I’ve used in a while and a little goes a long way! I have a very fair complexion, and the shade Laguna doesn’t make me orangey at all,” one enthusiastic Sephora reviewer shared.Dior's luxe bronzer is the ultimate everyday skin-warmer: it's shimmer-free, but not overtly matte, and skims over foundation for an undetectable blend. Whether it's a matte, cream or illuminating bronzer that brings you joy, a good formula should spark your natural warmth and add a little "zing" to your face and skin anytime of the year,' says Bobbi Brown artist, Amalie Russell. 'Making sure you get the right bronzer for your skin tone is so important: the wrong one can either make you look orange, ashy or like there’s no make-up on you. It’s all about getting the balance right here.' This bronzer looks beautiful both in the pan and on your skin, and because it’s made with real cocoa powder, it smells incredible as well. This buildable bronzer doesn’t pull orange, and the Milk Chocolate shade is particularly great for light skin. The deeper shades are just as good, and all three can be used to add warmth and definition. “My skin is pretty fair but I choose chocolate Soleil because it’s got a nice tone to it,” one Sephora reviewer says. “[It] goes on smoothly and not patchy.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment