276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Salted Caramel Scented Candle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After reading that and then smelling the wax, my mouth was watering and let me tell you… Yankee has set the bar with this one. Enjoy the mouth-watering aroma of the Colonial Candle Salted Caramel Scented Jar Candle from the Classic Cylinders Collection. Sweet surrender is yours with our luscious gourmand confection of burnt sugar, sea salt, and smooth vanilla caramel. Yankee candles are made from paraffin wax, as well as essential oils for fragrance and cotton for the wicks. Full melt pools took a few hours to achieve with each lighting but once they did, it burned perfect.

Make your home smell like the cinemas with the 'Movie Night' candle, which is inspired by the sweet smell of caramel popcorn and choc top ice cream. Both candles are made of quality paraffin grade candle wax, with a long-lasting burn time of 110 to 150 hours. Even though this candle was lightly scented, I’m still rating it high because it met all the criteria we look for in a candle.Sugared Cinnamon Apple provides a scrumptious aroma of cinnamon apple with whipped vanilla frosting, while Salted Caramel offers a luscious aroma of burnt sugar, sea salt, and smooth vanilla caramel. Other cheaper candles tend to misshape or the wick becomes lost within the wax making it impossible to burn again. Whether you're relaxing with a book or entertaining guests, these jar candles are sure to create a warm and inviting ambiance. Each candle has a long-lasting burn time of 110-150 hours, made with quality paraffin-grade wax that delivers a clear and consistent burn. Its scent combines caramel, toffee, sweet sugar cane and French vanilla, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.

These high-quality candles are great for any size room or area and make a perfect gift for both women and men. Harry and Meghan's biographer Omid Scobie shares sneak peek at chapter about the British press in his new. Yankee Candles are generally lightly scented for me… I know this going in so I lit this candle in a small bathroom with every intention of leaving it there.A great way to help you unwind after a long week in work, you can light this candle and relax on the sofa or slip into a nice hot bath as the aromas fill your home, transporting you to a faraway paradise.

The 'Sugar Coated' collection features six different scents including birthday cake with sprinkles, caramel popcorn, rich salted caramel and crimson lollies. It smelled so realistic, you’ll be craving salted caramels the entire time you’re burning this candle. But even more important for the home fragrance lovers is this new Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel + Pistachio Candle. The 'Party On' birthday cake candle is made with notes of vanilla, rum and nuts to create a meringue-like scent, while the 'Sweet Enough' salted caramel candle is rich in nuances of chocolate, cream and coffee. Tyler Christopher's tragic life: General Hospital star who was married to Eva Longoria admitted he 'flatlined' three times in the grips of alcohol addiction.Experience the artisan and vegan candle that not only smells amazing but also contributes to a cozy and sustainable home environment. These candles are made with high-quality wax and a lead-free wick, ensuring a long-lasting burn time and a clean, even flame. Overall, I was very happy with this candle and although I would have preferred the scent to have been stronger, I still loved it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment