276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evagloss Razor Bumps Solution- After Shave Repair Serum for Ingrown Hairs and Razor Burns, Roll-On for Men and Women -100g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was so embarrassed by the discoloration of my intimate area and armpits, but THIS changed my world!

No matter which method you use to remove hair–whether you shave, wax, or get laser hair removal–immediately roll this serum over the area. This product is pretty darn good; a product that as mentioned in my one line summery above "is definitely worth the try, if you haven't done so already. One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed). While body hair removal is up to the individual — your body is beautiful whether you choose to remove body hair or leave it to naturally flourish — if you've been pining for a bump-free bikini line for vacation or want to keep bacne at bay during sundress season, I recommend giving the PFB Vanish + Chromabright Roll-On a try.Berbelanja pada bila-bila masa dan dimana sahaja, kami di PGMall akan memastikan penghantaran yang cepat dan efisien. An often used glycol that works as a solvent, humectant, penetration enhancer and also gives a good slip to the products. It says to use everyday but I was a bit apprehensive, as it has glycolic acid and I have sensitive skin that’s prone to hyperpigmentation. The first warm breeze has blown over us, which means it’s time to prepare for sipping Aperol spritzes in the sun, and tackling one of summer’s worst foes: ingrown hairs.

While you slather on your mineral sunscreen, it might be time to add an ingrown hair serum into your body routine, too.

IMPROVE SKIN APPEARANCE AFTER HAIR REMOVAL – The Evagloss formula reduces razor bumps and also lightens the color of the skin that’s caused by ingrowns, and razor burns. This version, however, focuses on using gentle and nourishing ingredients without causing irritation. PG Mall bermatlamat untuk menyediakan platform perniagaan yang efisien untuk peniaga mempelbagaikan portfoilio perniagaan mereka dari perspektif global. Most serums treat ingrown hairs through a combination of three essential steps: exfoliating, calming, and hydrating the skin. It can be used in many types of formulations as it has great thermal stability (can be heated up to 85°C) and works on a wide range of pH levels (ph 3-10).

My marks from shaving/ingrown hairs have diminished greatly and even though I still have a while to go, I can confidently say this product does the job.

It can exfoliate skin both on the surface and in the pores and it's a potent anti-inflammatory agent.

And what I've found with "evagloss" is a product that not only smells and feels great, with "no burning aftershock" when applied, but a nice cooling feeling" and dissolves well into the skin with no messy or oily mess after it's applied.I’d recommend but I’d follow the attached instructions and advice as can cause skin changes in some people.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment