276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ORION COSTUMES Men's Orange Borat Mankini Thong Swimsuit Novelty Stag Fancy Dress Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Generally speaking there are a few changes to the shape of the cars in 2017, for me some of them work and some don’t. I think the 2017 livery is better than last years but there is still room for improvement, firstly I would prefer a lighter shade of yellow, something like the shade they used when they enjoyed championship success with Alonso in 2005-06. I know from comments on here that some had wanted McLaren to change to an orange livery for quite a while, while the last few years liveries hasn’t been among their best I didn’t mind them and the silver chrome and red from the Vodafone era is still one of my all-time favourite liveries. Toro Rosso had pretty much the same livery for the past 11 years but have unveiled a new look for the 2017 season. While their debut livery last year may not have been brilliant it looks a lot better compared with this years.

Overall what I like to see in F1 is a variety of car design and liveries, so while there may be some cars I think look ugly, as long as they don’t all look the same I don’t mind so much.One of my favourite looking F1 cars was the Williams FW26 with the walrus nose from 2004 partly because it was something different, if every car on the grid had looked like that I probably wouldn’t remember it so fondly. The world champions’ car has already drawn admiring glances from rival teams for its level of aerodynamic development. Ferrari have reversed some of the livery changes they made last year but the SF70H looks like another aggressive take on the new rules. McLaren’s much-vaunted new orange livery catches the eye but there are many more interesting details on the MCL32. It is the same basic livery they have had the last few years and overall it still works, there are a few areas however where it doesn’t.

The Mercedes livery for this season is mainly the same as last year with some minor alterations which I think have improved the look of it overall, such as the change to the Petronas green running down the side of the car. It means although the livery is essentially the same the adjustments do keep it fresh. The covers are off and the first test is just hours away. So what’s your verdict on the field for the 2017 F1 season? Mercedes W08 Mercedes W08, Silverstone, 2017 Force India have managed to make the wrong choices in every area. It is almost impressive the way they managed to go wrong everywhere. Which is the best-looking F1 car of 2017?”– Does “best-looking” refer to general shape, prettiness of livery or aerodynamic interpretation of the 2017 rules?I decided to wait until after the first race to vote for best looking car 2017 as I like to see what the cars look like in action on TV before I voted, as the impression you get from TV footage can be quite different to still photos. Force India have some novel ideas about how to approach the new rules, as is clear from their new car. The orange-collared manakin is, like its relatives, a compact short-tailed bird with a heavy hooked bill, orange legs and brightly coloured male plumage. It is typically 10cm long and weighs 15.5g. The Sauber 2017 blue/gold/white is a change from the blue/yellow livery of the past two years, I thought the previous livery was okay but defiantly had room for improvement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment