276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cinderella Rockefella - Lonesome road

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am doing this play in a theatre that is near my school i am so excited it is on the 29 march -1 april i am so excited are first performance is tonight and i cant wait my best friend is cinderella and my friend jamie is rockerfella i love a friend like you its the best its is a bit tricky though!

loved and lost Leeds nightclubs from the 1960s and 1970s 10 loved and lost Leeds nightclubs from the 1960s and 1970s

Upstairs at the Merrion Centre this was also geared towards the cheap and cheerful with fruit machines, no less. There isn't much information on this club other than it was on the upper floor of the Merrion Centre in the 1980s. They were absolutely amazing and had the time of their lives thanks to your brilliant script and songs. Our site uses cookies for functionality, and we would also like to use optional cookies to help improve the services we offer you and to personalise the marketing information we show you.

We did it for two nights and it was a huge success everyone in the audience stood up and danced at the end. The Ugly Sisters are just 8years old but they showed a sense of timing and comedy which could put many professionals to shame. I love cinderella and rockerfella it is so sweet but so funny and someone asked nme " what is the best part" and my answer was all of it and another thing i love about it is.

Cinderella Bygone memories from popular Northampton nightclub Cinderella

YOU WOULD FIND IT SO FUNNY AND ITS QUITE SHORT ID MAKE IT LONGER BY ADDING MORE REMARKS FOR UGLY STEP SISTERS! If you would like to install this software onto your network server and/or two or more computers, or allow multiple users to stream Words on Screen™ songs, this will be covered by your Annual Performance Licence which includes extended digital rights. With fresh and relevant things to say about fame, fortune and how true love will win in the end, this Cinderella panto script is wonderfully comical.The songs are excellent and so catchy, there are plenty of decent sized parts and the script is funny. and it doesn't have to much romance and doesn't go over the top with the comedy (like the ugly sisters)when i was learning my lines it only took two or three days to do! After asking Chron readers what they thought was best nightclub in Northampton from a time gone by, many said Cinderellas Rockerfella’s - with Forty’s, Saddlers, Rumours, Legends and Chicagos named as runners up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment