276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Men Just Want To Be Spanked: Gay Spanking MM Erotic Short Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am a straight male who started spanking guys simply because of the difficulty in finding female spankees. I was a bit leery about it at first, but have found that it is the act of spanking that interests me, whether disciplinary or just for the fun of it, not the gender of the spankee. I'm convinced that the desire for spanking, whether giving or receiving, is in some fashion connected to the libido, but it need not in the case of many folks, including me, lead directly to some sexual act. Spanking is a virtue unto itself. I have had very satisfactory spanking experiences with males, always making it clear in advance that there will be no sex involved. I would, of course, still gladly accept an opportunity to spank a lady. But the environment of male spankees seems to be more "target rich." BBC TV news report: present-day students are shown how the belt was administered, 25 years after it disappeared from state schools in Scotland. Singapore: Real-life footage of four formal, English-style canings over bending schoolboys' trousers. Thailand: A video of the caning of a boy in front of his class which attracted media attention in 2013. With news item.

United States: TV news report (June 2014) on the acquittal on assault charges of a school principal in Mississippi who had paddled three boys. TV news report (August 2007) about another Memphis school board town-hall meeting. At this one, not a single speaker from the floor agreed with the Blue Ribbon Plan, under which paddling was abolished. Segment from a daytime TV chat show discussing a survey which found that many parents would like to see corporal punishment reintroduced in schools.

Military CP

TV news item from Jan 2008 about the paddling of a student. His mother had given permission for the punishment, but then complained when it left marks on his rear. An investigation found there had been no abuse or wrongdoing on the part of the school. Unidentified country in the Middle East: Male teenage students bend over for a strapping from their female teacher (2018). New! Syria/Iraq: Whippings by insurgent forces, including ISIS, who at the time had taken control of parts of both countries. Five films. and (8) Two reports about a mass march on the archdiocese in the ongoing attempt to restore paddling at St Augustine High in New Orleans.

Protracted flogging by local mullahs of a teenage girl for running away from a forced marriage, 2010.

Fun/Fraternity/Folklore CP

In a police station in the Indian part of Punjab (2010), a youth is punished with the "patta", more often seen in Pakistani Punjab. I'd really like to know and understand what spankers get out of paddling us; why and what about it they enjoy. This case is from Tennessee. In addition to the mother, the local Director of Schools is interviewed. In Punjab, half a dozen prisoners are disembarked from a police van and given a public paddling in the street.

We have loads of space to play in spread over several zones over 2000sq- ft! We have equipment to use, various things to bend over and lie on! There are darker areas for the more adventurous person! Dawn, have you also considered a career in counseling? I have no idea what additional education that would take for you, but i think you have what it takes. And, as i mentioned before, we have great nursing and social work and psychology programs here in Utah--in Provo and Salt Lake City. We'd love to have you study here. (And then maybe you could counsel me!!) United States: TV news report (April 2016) from a school district in Georgia where the rod is not spared. United States: "New State Law Has Schools Rethinking Corporal Punishment", TV news report from N. Carolina, Oct 2010.United States: TV news report (Mar 2014): A newly created school district in Tennessee decides to introduce corporal punishment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment