276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue Lock 1

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

mantan-web.jp (in Japanese). September 23, 2022. Archived from the original on October 5, 2022 . Retrieved December 7, 2022. Animage+ (in Japanese). December 26, 2022. Archived from the original on January 4, 2023 . Retrieved January 4, 2023. Here come the problems. As I said in the beginning most of them are stereotypical, so I can’t really find a favorite character from all of them. If it wasn’t for the plot twists, they would be really bland and would fall flat. On top of that, their dictionaries are pretty limited (mine too, but leave that for my profile’s comments), by repeating certain words and phrases over and over again every single episode. Annoying. The project's ultimate goal is to turn one of the selected players into the star striker for the Japanese national team. To find the best participant, each diamond in the rough must compete against others through a series of solo and team competitions to rise to the top. Putting aside his ethical objections to the project, Isagi feels compelled to fight his way to the top, even if it means ruthlessly crushing the dreams of 299 aspiring young strikers. Now, the rom-com aspect of the sports shows comes from the characters, so what do we have here, well, in actuality nothing, just a bunch of annoying self centered cunts that take more personality turns than a fan working at full speed. How is that appealing you say? Well, cause what we also have is a bunch of hot male athletes fighting and sweating playing football, and the whole homoerotic tension tension that comes with any team sport. Oh, and a lot of feet, plus tight body suits, now, that might not have the slightest appeal to me, but I bet my sweet ass that is very appealing for a lot of folks out there. Oh and lets not forget the mastermind behind all this, that is such a great character that every time he opened his mouth I wanted to tear off my arm so I have something to throw at the screen.

Its slightly messed up philosophy as well as how it grounds it and forces it to mesh with a team-play sport is delightfully intriguing, and, holds a degree of truth that the viewer can't fully dismiss. Most importantly, it holds these values to distinguish itself from all its contemporaries while also having a realistic argument for its case, that the best football players in history have been massive egoists. Indeed, it seems like all famous athletes have a degree of this.

Mateo, Alex (May 13, 2021). "45th Annual Kodansha Manga Awards' Winners Announced". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 21, 2021 . Retrieved May 13, 2021.

Crunchyroll has licensed the series and has streamed an English dub starting on October 22, 2022. [44] [3] Medialink licensed the series in Asia-Pacific; [45] it is streamed on their Ani-One YouTube channel, [46] and on iQIYI, [47] bilibili, [48] Netflix, [49] and Animax Asia. [50] Natalie (in Japanese). August 12, 2022. Archived from the original on November 3, 2022 . Retrieved August 12, 2022. I have skipped some unnecessary parts, such as voice actors and illogical moments, the reason being that I find them not that impactful on the whole anime ( they don’t kill the vibe or make things better). Here, is where the anime fails. Comparing the art style of the manga and the one of the anime is like comparing Berserk manga to the latest adaptations. Throughout this review I have praised the anime for hyping me up, but just by looking at the animation and art style the hype lasts a couple of seconds. The sparks and colorful mist around players is so poorly made. I understand the reason behind them, but just seeing the poor quality really ruins their whole existence. The 3D is just as horrible and noticeable as most of other 3D animations in anime. On top of that, the art is really just made to be commercially successful. 8bit really did not try to put the soul of the manga in the adaptation. After all we want hollow emotionless white eyes and impactful shots, which we do receive, but the budget version of it.After a disastrous defeat at the 2018 World Cup, Japan's team struggles to regroup. But what's missing? An absolute Ace Striker, who can guide them to the win. The Japan Football Union is hell-bent on creating a striker who hungers for goals and thirsts for victory, and who can be the decisive instrument in turning around a losing match... and to do so, they've gathered 300 of Japan's best and brightest youth players. Who will emerge to lead the team... and will they be able to out-muscle and out-ego everyone who stands in their way? Staff [ ] Lanzamientos Planeta Cómic marzo 2022". ramenparados.com (in Spanish). March 12, 2022. Archived from the original on March 13, 2022 . Retrieved April 14, 2022. a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p 舞台「ブルーロック」開幕!潔世一役の竹中凌平「人生の活力になる作品に」. Stage Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. May 23, 2023. Archived from the original on May 17, 2023 . Retrieved May 23, 2023.

Animate Times (in Japanese). June 29, 2022. Archived from the original on July 10, 2022 . Retrieved July 10, 2022. Loo, Egan (May 30, 2023). "Top-Selling Manga in Japan by Volume: 2023 (1st Half) — One Piece 105 Sells 1.76 Million". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 31, 2023 . Retrieved May 31, 2023. The only way to win, to REALLY be a winner in a sport like football, is to have a massive ego, be selfish, and be on top. As for my enjoyment throughout the show, I thought it had quite an unimpressive first half, and then the story improved towards the end of the series. It’s unfortunate that the animation degraded as the second half went along, or else I would have had a more favourable impression of this show overall. Animage+ (in Japanese). Tokuma Shoten. February 16, 2022. Archived from the original on February 23, 2022 . Retrieved March 14, 2022.W杯優勝を目指すFW育成物語「ブルーロック」週マガで. Natalie (in Japanese). August 1, 2018. Archived from the original on February 4, 2021 . Retrieved January 27, 2021.

In this thread, you'll find a comprehensive list of television anime acquired for simulcast release during the Fall 2022 season. Anime series licensed for home ... read more We learn that talent, being a genius, innate ability, and everything we thought was staightforward goes a lot deeper than you think, and what actually creates a true pro is much different. Pineda, Rafael Antonio (January 26, 2021). "Kodansha Licenses 7 New Manga by Jet Kusamura, Marimo Ragawa, Fly, More". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on January 26, 2021 . Retrieved January 27, 2021.

The animation is gloriously good, and the music is fantastic, ranging from tame melancholy jams to epic guitar solos perfectly befitting their respective scenes. At the end of the first season, an anime film adaptation of the Episode Nagi manga was also announced. [14] The film will feature the staff and cast reprising their roles with Shunsuke Ishikawa, who served as assistant director for the first season, assigned to direct the film and manga writer Muneyuki Kaneshiro supervising the story. It will premiere in Japanese theatres in Q2 2024. [52] Stage plays [ edit ] If not for that inspirational value, like if that does nothing for you, it still has a ton of value as just a fun watch. Or, just watch it because of how pretty the characters (Chigiri) are. Whatever you want.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment